Help, Sorry if this has been asked

Last response: in Video Games
May 13, 2005 10:39:05 PM

I had a sim who I wanted to have a long life, but death got in the way, one
of her friends wants to bring her back to life by calling the reaper on a
thingamajig (sorry cant remember the name) The question is where can I find
this device?

Thanks for any help,
Sue

More about : asked

Anonymous
May 14, 2005 12:10:19 AM

Susannah wrote:
> I had a sim who I wanted to have a long life, but death got in the
> way, one of her friends wants to bring her back to life by calling
> the reaper on a thingamajig (sorry cant remember the name) The
> question is where can I find this device?

IIRC it's the paranormal career reward.
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 2:05:14 AM

"Susannah" <susannah_janeuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I had a sim who I wanted to have a long life, but death got in the way, one
>of her friends wants to bring her back to life by calling the reaper on a
>thingamajig (sorry cant remember the name) The question is where can I find
>this device?
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Sue

Hi

Its a resurrect Nomitron, something or other, but its only a reward object
for the Paranormal Career, and that career is only available to University
Graduates..

Alternatively, you could go to Mod the Sims 2,
http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php
and look for the downloadable reward objects folder), depending on whether
you want to use cheats :)

Hope this helps you
Julia

Anonymous