Help, Sorry if this has been asked

I had a sim who I wanted to have a long life, but death got in the way, one
of her friends wants to bring her back to life by calling the reaper on a
thingamajig (sorry cant remember the name) The question is where can I find
this device?

Thanks for any help,
Sue
3 answers Last reply
More about help asked

    Susannah wrote:
    > I had a sim who I wanted to have a long life, but death got in the
    > way, one of her friends wants to bring her back to life by calling
    > the reaper on a thingamajig (sorry cant remember the name) The
    > question is where can I find this device?

    IIRC it's the paranormal career reward.

    "Susannah" <susannah_janeuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I had a sim who I wanted to have a long life, but death got in the way, one
    >of her friends wants to bring her back to life by calling the reaper on a
    >thingamajig (sorry cant remember the name) The question is where can I find
    >this device?
    >
    > Thanks for any help,
    > Sue

    Hi

    Its a resurrect Nomitron, something or other, but its only a reward object
    for the Paranormal Career, and that career is only available to University
    Graduates..

    Alternatively, you could go to Mod the Sims 2,
    http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php
    and look for the downloadable reward objects folder), depending on whether
    you want to use cheats :)

    Hope this helps you
    Julia

    Thanks that is a great help!