61C
57C
and my cpu voltage is at 1.41v

when testing the cpu with 3dmark vantage the temps were
93c
90c
90c
86c

my rad is 240mm with push pull fans and is mounted in the bottom of my cooler master 690 ii advanced case
my water block is a Zalman ZM-WB5
and my pump is a Phobya DC12-220 Water Pump

i did have it clocked to 4.2ghz and it was a bit colder on idle at around 50 - 55 on each core but wasnt stable when pushed

Here's a thought;
Default settings
Those are where you need to be, after you figure out you're cooling problem you can think about faster clocks.

rbby258

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
this was my first time in water cooling and i bought it with all my pc components so at the time it was alot. once it is sorted im selling it and buying a new rig and i will get better cooling for that :), what are the things i could try, thanks

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Default settings
Those are where you need to be, after you figure out you're cooling problem you can think about faster clocks

First step of troubleshooting: remove all unknown variables. Remove your OC's, benchmark your temps at stock speeds. 99% of the time, OC's are user-error and running less than optimal settings, including vCore, etc.

I wouldn't own anything watercooling with 'Zalman' written on it...just my opinion. That pump looks mediocre...kind of like it could be a lower-end Jingway?

rbby258

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
ill have a look at it 2moz, i didnt flush my rad through and now my tubing has gone all milkey, im sure that makes it hotter if so i assume my fluid will be wrecked so ill have to just use distilled water im gunna do that 2moz and get back to you all, on my next system ill ask whats the best water cooling rig to buy as i dont wanna let my new 990x to get to hot

rbby258

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
ha yes i knew it was wrong but was to much effort to change its all done now and cleaned out with vinegar my temps are now