No Cafateria man making food; no credit for classes or fin..

Something wrong with my University. The guy who is supposed to do
cooking never appears in the dorm; my students go to classes but never
get any credit; I send them to the final exam, and they return after
two hours, but the "Go to final exam" is still in the options, and I
send them again and again every hour to no avail - then when I give up
the game tells me they missed it.

:(

I think this is a known bug - try Various Simmers, I think there's a fix
there for the not going to the final exam thing. Are you using your own
dorm design or is it one of the Maxis dorms?

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

Best wishes
Maxon