I need

I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed

Sim Gal
6 answers Last reply
More about need

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:17:12 -0400, "Sim Gal"
    <Kmansbabydoll@rogers.com> wrote:

    >I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed

    If you already have a blur patch for the Sims it should work with MM
    also. however, you could probably find one with a google search, but
    the easiest way is probably to download Simenhancer from
    www.simenhancer.com ( It's a 24hour free trial) and then you can
    easily install blur patches.

    um ok I guess i did it right if not can anyone else find me the patch?

    Sim Gal

    "Strider" <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:17:12 -0400, "Sim Gal"
    > <Kmansbabydoll@rogers.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed
    >
    > If you already have a blur patch for the Sims it should work with MM
    > also. however, you could probably find one with a google search, but
    > the easiest way is probably to download Simenhancer from
    > www.simenhancer.com ( It's a 24hour free trial) and then you can
    > easily install blur patches.

    > I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed
    >
    > Sim Gal

    http://www.ultimatesims.com/programs.php

    HTH

    CK

    Sim Gal wrote:
    > I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed
    >
    > Sim Gal

    You also need periods, spelling and punctuation.

    --
    --Cuth

    ah heck know allmy friends that know me on here know my typin skills

    Sim Gal

    Sim Gal wrote:
    > ah heck know allmy friends that know me on here know my typin skills

    Wubba?

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games