I need

Last response: in Video Games
May 14, 2005 2:17:12 AM

I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed

Sim Gal

More about : question

May 14, 2005 3:43:30 PM

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:17:12 -0400, "Sim Gal"
<Kmansbabydoll@rogers.com> wrote:

>I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed

If you already have a blur patch for the Sims it should work with MM
also. however, you could probably find one with a google search, but
the easiest way is probably to download Simenhancer from
www.simenhancer.com ( It's a 24hour free trial) and then you can
easily install blur patches.
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 3:43:31 PM

um ok I guess i did it right if not can anyone else find me the patch?

Sim Gal

"Strider" <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:17:12 -0400, "Sim Gal"
> <Kmansbabydoll@rogers.com> wrote:
>
> >I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed
>
> If you already have a blur patch for the Sims it should work with MM
> also. however, you could probably find one with a google search, but
> the easiest way is probably to download Simenhancer from
> www.simenhancer.com ( It's a 24hour free trial) and then you can
> easily install blur patches.

May 14, 2005 7:53:33 PM

Sim Gal wrote:
> I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed
>
> Sim Gal

You also need periods, spelling and punctuation.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

ah heck know allmy friends that know me on here know my typin skills

Sim Gal

> Sim Gal wrote:
> > I need the blur remove patch for the Sims MM I have al the exp installed
> >
> > Sim Gal
> >

> You also need periods, spelling and punctuation.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 5:55:15 AM

Sim Gal wrote:
> ah heck know allmy friends that know me on here know my typin skills

Wubba?

--
--Cuth
!