Sign in with
Your question

Windows vista storage driver pavillon dv5

Last response: in Storage
February 5, 2011 4:30:21 AM

Hello,My name is Gautier some one can tell me where I can find driver storage of HP Pavillon dv5 for windows vista?

February 5, 2011 4:44:27 AM

Please, some one can help?
My computer is HP Pavillon dv5-1254us and I need driver storage for windows vista. Help please.
Related resources
February 11, 2011 4:07:26 PM

Thank you very much for the answer. But there is no operating system installed in my Pavillon dv5. I want to install a new sata hard disk but while installing Vista it doesn't see the hard disk. And there is a message saying that drivers were not loaded.

Please, I need your help.

Thanks a lot!
a b G Storage
a b α HP
February 12, 2011 11:59:33 AM

When installing your OS (Vista) there will be a prompt to hit the "F6" key if you need to install drivers. You need to hit F6 and have the drivers I linked ready to complete your Vista install.
February 13, 2011 4:46:17 PM

Thanks again. I have tried what you told me but all drivers I downloaded where not loaded. I think that the driver wich can be loaded must not have the ".exe" extention. Can you please give me the link where I can download the driver wich can be loaded.

I think you in advance for all

Gautier
February 13, 2011 5:06:04 PM

Thanks again. I have tried what you told me but all drivers I downloaded where not loaded. I think that the driver wich can be loaded must not have the ".exe" extention. Can you please give me the link where I can download the driver wich can be loaded.

I thank you in advance for all

Gautier
a b G Storage
a b α HP
February 13, 2011 5:52:09 PM

You need to download that exe file then run it, it will make a floppy with the needed driver then use that floppy when hitting the F6 key.
!