Installing downloads in University

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 14, 2005 1:43:13 PM

How do I install downloads in University? I downloaded a bunch of stuff
last night, but I don't know where to put it for it to be in the game.
HELP!

Thanks!
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 9:30:36 PM

JustMe wrote:
> How do I install downloads in University? I downloaded a bunch of
> stuff last night, but I don't know where to put it for it to be in
> the game. HELP!
>
> Thanks!

Same place you put them for Sims2. My Documents/EA Games/Sims2/Downloads.

Jeanie
May 15, 2005 12:37:59 AM

> Same place you put them for Sims2. My
> Documents/EA Games/Sims2/Downloads.

I've got downloads in there that I don't have in the game. I'll try it
again & see. :D

Thanks!
May 15, 2005 6:01:51 AM

JustMe wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Same place you put them for Sims2. My
>> Documents/EA Games/Sims2/Downloads.
>
> I've got downloads in there that I don't have in the game. I'll try
> it again & see. :D
>
> Thanks!

If they are new objects made with new meshes, you have to make sure you've
got the meshes or they don't show up. Could that be the problem?

Jeanie
May 15, 2005 3:23:09 PM

> If they are new objects made with new meshes, you have to make sure you've
> got the meshes or they don't show up. Could that be the problem?

It's possible, but I don't think so. Some of them were from the original
Sims2, like the picture that you could select the moods to improve
(bathroom, hygiene, hunger, etc). I may just need to download them again.
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 11:21:10 PM

Similarly, they may be recolours of objects that need the CEP to show up.

Best wishes
Maxon

!