Installing downloads in University

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

How do I install downloads in University? I downloaded a bunch of stuff
last night, but I don't know where to put it for it to be in the game.
HELP!

Thanks!

JustMe wrote:
> How do I install downloads in University? I downloaded a bunch of
> stuff last night, but I don't know where to put it for it to be in
> the game. HELP!
>
> Thanks!

Same place you put them for Sims2. My Documents/EA Games/Sims2/Downloads.

Jeanie

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

> Same place you put them for Sims2. My
> Documents/EA Games/Sims2/Downloads.

I've got downloads in there that I don't have in the game. I'll try it
again & see. :D

Thanks!

JustMe wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Same place you put them for Sims2. My
>> Documents/EA Games/Sims2/Downloads.
>
> I've got downloads in there that I don't have in the game. I'll try
> it again & see. :D
>
> Thanks!

If they are new objects made with new meshes, you have to make sure you've
got the meshes or they don't show up. Could that be the problem?

Jeanie

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

> If they are new objects made with new meshes, you have to make sure you've
> got the meshes or they don't show up. Could that be the problem?

It's possible, but I don't think so. Some of them were from the original
Sims2, like the picture that you could select the moods to improve
(bathroom, hygiene, hunger, etc). I may just need to download them again.

Similarly, they may be recolours of objects that need the CEP to show up.

Best wishes
Maxon