Dell dimension e520 power suply wiring diagrams

jvivian

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
dell dimension e520 power suply wiring diagrams i just installed the same power supply H305N-00 is there a diagram somewhere I can find where to make sure I have it hooked up right.. it powers up but the problem is I am getting a error there is no bootmgr I have xp on my system i try installing the window xp disc again it download files but when the window try to start up it stops and say there is a error. I recheck the setup F2 to make the booting order was correct.. just make sure the wiring is like it suppose to be. thanks for any help

What is there to check ? It plugs into the motherboard, with possibly one other connection, depending on 20/21 pin adaptor. Check the owner's manual at dell.com, but that will probably just show you the connection.

jvivian

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011

I have cd rom, hard drive, dvd rom,

i connected to the motherboard. i know that one.. but i just wanted to make sure the connections to the hard drive, 2 cd roms no A drive.
also there was a square one from hard drive that hook to the motherboard. there are p3 p5 p8 p9 they are all USB connections.