Best OTA antenna

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
August 22, 2005 1:31:31 AM

In your opinions what is the best OTA antenna and the range of that antenna
with a booster?

I realize that terrain, weather, etc. will cause deviations, but I would
like to know average -- not conservative results.

Are there any antennas that can pick up ststions 100+ miles away?

More about : ota antenna

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:08:35 PM

JTS wrote:
> In your opinions what is the best OTA antenna and the range of that antenna
> with a booster?
>
> I realize that terrain, weather, etc. will cause deviations, but I would
> like to know average -- not conservative results.
>
> Are there any antennas that can pick up ststions 100+ miles away?

It sounds like you need a Channel Master or a Winegard. I am using an 8
bay Channel Master UHF antenna on a rotator from South jersey to pull
the New York stations so I can watch the Giants lose miserably in HD.
Last season was pretty tough being a Giants fan in Eagles country.
!