I've never seen this one before

After six months of playing Sims2, there are still surprises...

One Sim was writing in her diary and another had to squeeze by to get
dressed. The first one made sure she covered her book while the other
was in the room.

--
--Cuth

Okay, another one I've never seen before...Had a toddler in front of the
stereo and she started bouncing up and down with the music.

Cute as hell.

--
--Cuth

Oh I saw someone's movie with that on the Exchange - very cute as you say.
Dancing Baby.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Okay, another one I've never seen before...Had a toddler in front of the
> stereo and she started bouncing up and down with the music.
>
> Cute as hell.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Jeanie said:
"Toddlers do that all the time in my game. Some of them will even
crawl over
to the stereo really fast just to sit there and boogie to the music."

Same here. I'm waiting for the day one of my toddlers goes and watches
TV.

*pictures Sim Teletubbies*

~*~
vecki

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Okay, another one I've never seen before...Had a toddler in front of
> the stereo and she started bouncing up and down with the music.
>
> Cute as hell.

Toddlers do that all the time in my game. Some of them will even crawl over
to the stereo really fast just to sit there and boogie to the music.

Jeanie

Ooh I forgot about the fishtank! Yes, my Goth toddlers love those
fish!

~*~
vecki

I, too, often have toddlers who boodie to the music. In a house I just
downloaded with a fish tank, the toddler also liked to watch the fish.
-ned