a couple of odd probs in Sims 2

Hi there...
I have encounter a couple of odd probs in S 2 that have me baffled. The
first is a dart board that thinks that it is in use constantly. It wont let
me delete it for this reason and the Sims won't get any fun out of it.

The other is a case of a Sim getting stuck in a shower. No matter what I
seem to do he won't leave it and so I have to quit without saving to get
back to this family.

I have patched my copy of Sims 2 so that isn't an issue.

Rick Lavigne wrote:
> I have encounter a couple of odd probs in S 2 that have me
> baffled. The first is a dart board that thinks that it is in use
> constantly. It wont let me delete it for this reason and the Sims
> won't get any fun out of it.
> The other is a case of a Sim getting stuck in a shower. No matter
> what I seem to do he won't leave it and so I have to quit without
> saving to get back to this family.

Press Ctrl+Alt+C, a box will appear at the top of the screen, type
'move_objects on' into it and press enter, delete the dart board and move
the sim out of the shower as if they were any object.