Curious Problem...anyone else have this happen?

Hi all.
After installing inTeenimater (lastest version) I went to one of my dorms
and had one of the guys get pregnant with his girlfriends baby as a test and
then forgot to not save when I left. Realizing the time element of time to
graduaction and his 'due' day. I tried to rush him through his final exams
with the 'helping hand' hack. Which worked but stupid on my part it also
brough his due date around earlier. So he had his baby in the dorm. I
quickly married Beau (Broke) to Nikki and then hoped I could get them to
leave as family which did not happen. So I first sent Nikki back, then Beau
hoping he'd take the baby.... didn't happen. So now when I go back to the
Dorm and click on it to enter you see a picture of 4 students and a baby
(cracks me up everytime). My question is, is there a way to reunite this
family. The parents are now together in a house back in the neighborhood.
The poor baby is still in the dorm.
The picture that is shown when clicking on the dorm to enter is so funny
because normally infants are shown
being held by a parent, this little cutie is kind of sitting/squating on the
floor more like a toddle would but the picture
is so comical.
Any clues? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mazz
2 answers Last reply
More about curious problem anyone happen

    There is no 'normal' way to get the baby out of there. Try using a teleport
    object to move the baby into the new house (and cross your fingers that the
    baby doesn't become corrupted) or you could force it to childhood and use a
    move all in mod to invite it to move into it's own parents house.

    PS I though Inteenimater disallowed Uni pregnancies? That is why I stopped
    using it. I shall have to take a look at this latest version.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "Mazz" <lynettemozziotti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi all.
    > After installing inTeenimater (lastest version) I went to one of my dorms
    > and had one of the guys get pregnant with his girlfriends baby as a test
    and
    > then forgot to not save when I left. Realizing the time element of time
    > graduaction and his 'due' day. I tried to rush him through his final exams
    > with the 'helping hand' hack. Which worked but stupid on my part it also
    > brough his due date around earlier. So he had his baby in the dorm. I
    > quickly married Beau (Broke) to Nikki and then hoped I could get them to
    > leave as family which did not happen. So I first sent Nikki back, then
    Beau
    > hoping he'd take the baby.... didn't happen. So now when I go back to the
    > Dorm and click on it to enter you see a picture of 4 students and a baby
    > (cracks me up everytime). My question is, is there a way to reunite this
    > family. The parents are now together in a house back in the neighborhood.
    > The poor baby is still in the dorm.
    > The picture that is shown when clicking on the dorm to enter is so funny
    > because normally infants are shown
    > being held by a parent, this little cutie is kind of sitting/squating on
    the
    > floor more like a toddle would but the picture
    > is so comical.
    > Any clues? Any help is appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    > Mazz

    I also didn't think it would actual work even after hearing
    the baby music, but when the dad starting having morning sickness I wasn't
    so sure any longer. I will try what you said.
    Thanks for the help.
    Mazz

Video Games