Boot Issues After Upgrading

Molotov

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009
I just installed a new CPU, PSU, motherboard, GPU, and new memory; the only thing I kept in the case, basically, was the hard drives. Upon the first-ever boot with the new system, I got to the BIOS, and apparently inadvertently exited it when I simply meant to go back on one screen. The system restarted, and now goes straight to the EVGA flash screen, and then promptly to a message stating, "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". I get no option to head to the BIOS again.

Not entirely sure what's going on here, or if I should be worried due to what prompted the upgrade; what I believe to be my old PSU went out last week, with a distinct zapping sound, and I'm starting to worry it might've fried the hard drives, thus leaving the computer absolutely nothing to boot with - my old DVD drive doesn't have a SATA connector, and the new motherboard doesn't have one of those ribbon connector ports, so I don't have that hooked up yet.

The fact that I'm not getting an option to enter BIOS setup anymore is worrying me, though. Any help/ideas?