Once again something I've never seen in S2 before...

This game just keeps coming up with new stuff to amuse me.

Mommy was playing with her baby, holding him above her head, when baby
spit up on mommy.

I thought it was hilarious. Mommy didn't.

Also, something really weird:

In the same family, the child went to the bathroom, and as he peed in
addition to the normal peeing sound there's a distinct sound of a
xylophone!! Never heard ***that*** before!!

--
--Cuth

Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

And the vomiting baby/toddler thing... well I've seen that many a time.
Every time Don plays with one of his kids, I'm just waiting and hoping
for it. He deserves it >:)

~*~
vecki

Weird. I never heard the 'tinkle' before university, then again I
didn't play the original game for that long before Uni came out.

~*~
vecki

vecki wrote:
> Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
> I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

I had it from day one. I don't know how the game decides who tinkles though.

Gareeth

Only young boys play the sound when they tinkle. I've had it since the
original TS2 came out.

Chris

vecki wrote:
> Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
> I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

Nope, cuz I don't have university yet.

--
--Cuth

Chris O'Malley wrote:
> Only young boys play the sound when they tinkle. I've had it since the
> original TS2 came out.

I have too but not all my young boys tinkle only some of them.

Gareeth

> This game just keeps coming up with new stuff to amuse me.
>
> Mommy was playing with her baby, holding him above her head, when baby
> spit up on mommy.
>
> I thought it was hilarious. Mommy didn't.

It happens if you play with the kid after it's been fed. Just like in real
life, you have to burp (cuddle) it first. Sometimes it takes several cuddles
to get it to burp. Only after the burp is it safe to play with the kid
without getting spit on.

Amazing, isn't it?

Yvette

No, no - that's always been there, you've just not had too many boy
children.

Best wishes
Maxon