Once again something I've never seen in S2 before...

This game just keeps coming up with new stuff to amuse me.

Mommy was playing with her baby, holding him above her head, when baby
spit up on mommy.

I thought it was hilarious. Mommy didn't.

Also, something really weird:

In the same family, the child went to the bathroom, and as he peed in
addition to the normal peeing sound there's a distinct sound of a
xylophone!! Never heard ***that*** before!!

--
--Cuth
8 answers Last reply

    Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
    I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

    And the vomiting baby/toddler thing... well I've seen that many a time.
    Every time Don plays with one of his kids, I'm just waiting and hoping
    for it. He deserves it >:-)

    ~*~
    vecki

    Weird. I never heard the 'tinkle' before university, then again I
    didn't play the original game for that long before Uni came out.

    ~*~
    vecki

    vecki wrote:
    > Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
    > I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

    I had it from day one. I don't know how the game decides who tinkles though.

    Gareeth

    Only young boys play the sound when they tinkle. I've had it since the
    original TS2 came out.

    Chris

    vecki wrote:
    > Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
    > I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

    Nope, cuz I don't have university yet.

    --
    --Cuth

    Chris O'Malley wrote:
    > Only young boys play the sound when they tinkle. I've had it since the
    > original TS2 came out.

    I have too but not all my young boys tinkle only some of them.

    Gareeth

    > This game just keeps coming up with new stuff to amuse me.
    >
    > Mommy was playing with her baby, holding him above her head, when baby
    > spit up on mommy.
    >
    > I thought it was hilarious. Mommy didn't.

    It happens if you play with the kid after it's been fed. Just like in real
    life, you have to burp (cuddle) it first. Sometimes it takes several cuddles
    to get it to burp. Only after the burp is it safe to play with the kid
    without getting spit on.

    Amazing, isn't it?

    Yvette

    No, no - that's always been there, you've just not had too many boy
    children.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah I think the boy's 'peeing' sound comes with University. At least
    > I don't remember it happening before installing that one!

Sims Games Video Games