Where are the printer drivers located on windows xp?

shlatif

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
I reimaged an Acer Desktop M661 (Veriton). Now many of the drivers are missing. I used another deployment point from which other machines (same model) reimage perfectly fine. But this machine after reimaging 3 times does not install drivers. The problem is that Ethernet Controller drive is also missing.
Can anyone pleae help.
Thanks

Printer drivers are hidden. In device manager click View, show hidden devices.

also check network adapters.

shlatif

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
Thank you very much for a reply.
I am sorry if I was not able to clearly explain my issue. I can see the drivers for the rest of the things the only drivers missing are for: Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus, Ethernet Controller, PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller, PCE Serial Port, PCI Simple Communication Controller, SM Bus Controller, Unknow Device and Video Controller (VGA Compatible).
The system is not connecting to the network. It will be to hard for me to download drivers on USB and then test them one by one on the machine.
Thanks once again.

shlatif

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011

Thank you very much. I guess the only option I have is to download the drivers to a USB and then try them one by one, since I do not have the driver disc.
Thank you once again.

shlatif

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
I don't have the driver disc. I did downloaded the drivers from Acer website but still PCI Serial Port and PCI Simple Communication Controller is not working. Any suggestions.
Thanks