Sims2 'Spooning'???

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 3:21:32 PM

Hi all

I was playing one of my new families and when the couple got into bed she
rolled on her side then he rolled facing her back and moved over to the
middle of the bed and they began 'spooning'. I had never seen that before.
But maybe I spend more time building than actually playing.
Does this happen often?

Regards
Dim Sim

More about : sims2 spooning

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 3:21:33 PM

Every time if the couple is in love... if they're just friends or a
crush, they won't do it. At least not that I've seen so far.

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 9:08:19 PM

Sometimes you see them "forking" too. ;-)

--
--Cuth
!