Sims2 'Spooning'???

Hi all

I was playing one of my new families and when the couple got into bed she
rolled on her side then he rolled facing her back and moved over to the
middle of the bed and they began 'spooning'. I had never seen that before.
But maybe I spend more time building than actually playing.
Does this happen often?

Regards
Dim Sim
2 answers Last reply
More about sims2 spooning

    Every time if the couple is in love... if they're just friends or a
    crush, they won't do it. At least not that I've seen so far.

    ~*~
    vecki

    Sometimes you see them "forking" too. ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games