Some neat stuff for old guys?

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 7:41:22 PM

Hi!
Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
be sexy ;)
So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
dress all my grandpas in them.

Dorte

More about : neat stuff guys

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 7:41:23 PM

Well, a couple of my favourites:

Parsimmonious
http://www.parsimonious.org/

All About Style
http://all-about-style.com/index.html

Best wishes
Maxon

"Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
> Hi!
> Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
> people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
> for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
> Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
> be sexy ;)
> So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
> dress all my grandpas in them.
>
> Dorte
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 9:27:33 PM

http://fountainofyouth.angeltowns.net/MainArea/index.ht...
A few for old men and many for old women, but a good site and dedicated to
the old folk :)

"Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
> Hi!
> Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
> people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
> for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
> Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
> be sexy ;)
> So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
> dress all my grandpas in them.
>
> Dorte
May 18, 2005 7:06:52 PM

> Well, a couple of my favourites:
>
> Parsimmonious
> http://www.parsimonious.org/
>
> All About Style
> http://all-about-style.com/index.html

Well, those are not really what I'm looking for, it's just recolours of the
Maxis meshes and those are far from sexy... I was hoping for some nicer
stuff than suits and shorts and stuff like that. I have tons of sexy
underwear for female elders but I can't even find one single everday outfit
for male ones that I would like to dress my retired mega-romantik Sim Tarik
in ;)  He's still the wild charmer and would like to show some of his body,
I suppose.

Dorte
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 9:06:23 PM

Dorte Schünecke wrote:
> Hi!
> Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
> people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
> for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
> Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
> be sexy ;)
> So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
> dress all my grandpas in them.

To my surprise, I've seen several leather outfits for grandpas and
grandmas appear from time to time on TheSimsResrouce.

I even downloaded a few for laughs. Maybe some of my old retired Sims
will become bikers!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

> Dorte Schünecke wrote:
>> Hi!
>> Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in
>> general
>> people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
>> for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
>> Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can
>> even
>> be sexy ;)
>> So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
>> dress all my grandpas in them.
>
> To my surprise, I've seen several leather outfits for grandpas and
> grandmas appear from time to time on TheSimsResrouce.
>
> I even downloaded a few for laughs. Maybe some of my old retired Sims
> will become bikers!
>
> --
> --Cuth

If you have the newest version of SimPE then you can recatorize any adult
clothing for use as elder clothing.

You can download SimPE here
http://sims.ambertation.de/
!