Some neat stuff for old guys?

Hi!
Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
be sexy ;)
So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
dress all my grandpas in them.

Dorte
5 answers Last reply
More about some neat stuff guys

    Well, a couple of my favourites:

    Parsimmonious
    http://www.parsimonious.org/

    All About Style
    http://all-about-style.com/index.html

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
    > people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
    > for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
    > Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
    > be sexy ;)
    > So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
    > dress all my grandpas in them.
    >
    > Dorte

    http://fountainofyouth.angeltowns.net/MainArea/index.htm
    A few for old men and many for old women, but a good site and dedicated to
    the old folk :)

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
    > people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
    > for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
    > Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
    > be sexy ;)
    > So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
    > dress all my grandpas in them.
    >
    > Dorte

    > Well, a couple of my favourites:
    >
    > Parsimmonious
    > http://www.parsimonious.org/
    >
    > All About Style
    > http://all-about-style.com/index.html

    Well, those are not really what I'm looking for, it's just recolours of the
    Maxis meshes and those are far from sexy... I was hoping for some nicer
    stuff than suits and shorts and stuff like that. I have tons of sexy
    underwear for female elders but I can't even find one single everday outfit
    for male ones that I would like to dress my retired mega-romantik Sim Tarik
    in ;) He's still the wild charmer and would like to show some of his body,
    I suppose.

    Dorte

    Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    > Hi!
    > Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in general
    > people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
    > for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
    > Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can even
    > be sexy ;)
    > So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
    > dress all my grandpas in them.

    To my surprise, I've seen several leather outfits for grandpas and
    grandmas appear from time to time on TheSimsResrouce.

    I even downloaded a few for laughs. Maybe some of my old retired Sims
    will become bikers!

    --
    --Cuth

    > Dorte Schünecke wrote:
    >> Hi!
    >> Has anyone found a site with NICE clothes for old men?? I mean, in
    >> general
    >> people seem to be making tons of clothes for women and less for men, but
    >> for old guys there's nearly nothing at all, poor them, and the clothes
    >> Maxis gives them are just... ewwww. Old guys can have style, they can
    >> even
    >> be sexy ;)
    >> So, any links to nice stuff? I have the Victorian Sims stuff but I can't
    >> dress all my grandpas in them.
    >
    > To my surprise, I've seen several leather outfits for grandpas and
    > grandmas appear from time to time on TheSimsResrouce.
    >
    > I even downloaded a few for laughs. Maybe some of my old retired Sims
    > will become bikers!
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    If you have the newest version of SimPE then you can recatorize any adult
    clothing for use as elder clothing.

    You can download SimPE here
    http://sims.ambertation.de/

Sims Games Video Games