Closed Solved

Msn messenger vanished and cannot install

Windows Live Messenger vanished and when I try to install it back, install process says it's already installed. I cannot remember doing nothing, or removing nothing from the computer, except a lot of Teradata software.

Thanks,

Luis
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about messenger vanished install
  1. laqa said:
    Windows Live Messenger vanished and when I try to install it back, install process says it's already installed. I cannot remember doing nothing, or removing nothing from the computer, except a lot of Teradata software.

    Thanks,

    Luis



    See if it is in Start > All Programs.

    Also check Add/remove Programs
  2. No results
  3. laqa said:
    No results


    Try using ZapMessenger to remove all traces of WLM and then try running the installer again
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Chat/Other-Chat-Tools/ZapMessenger.shtml

    or

    Try this, go to "C:\WINDOWS\Installer" and search for the "Windows Live Messenger installer package",
    Right click it and uninstall manually.
  4. I cannot get ZapMessenger, I can only get FoxTab FLV Player at this link.

    Thank you very much.

    Luis :pfff:
  5. Best answer
    laqa said:
    I cannot get ZapMessenger, I can only get FoxTab FLV Player at this link.

    Thank you very much.

    Luis :pfff:



    Sorry, but I just did it and got zapmessenger ! :bounce: :hello:
  6. ksiemb said:
    Sorry, but I just did it and got zapmessenger ! :bounce: :hello:


    Got it. Great!!!

    Thanks.
  7. Best answer selected by laqa.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger Windows XP