kicky-bag blocking exit from lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Hi,

I ran into a problem in one of my greek-houses tonight. Someone was playing
kicky-bag outside, and somehow, the ball is blocking the exit from the plot.
Of course, the ball is invisible... The sims run to go to class, and then
get as far as the square in front of the exit, and then they stand around
screaming about the red ball in the way. Then they resume glugging down on
fruit-punch...
It's not an option to revert to a saved game before the fatal
kicky-bag-game, as I saved before I realised something was wrong. :(

Any ideas how to fix this?

Irene

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Does the move_objects on cheat allow you to delete the ball?

Nicole

"smeggirl" <nicole@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Does the move_objects on cheat allow you to delete the ball?

No, it doesn't. The ball is invisible, I tried clicking everywhere in front
of the exit but can't "grab" anything.

Irene

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

There are some hacks at VariousSimmers about the kicky bag game (which I
HATE) - AFAIK there isn't a hack to block the bloody thing (it'd be in my
game as fast as you could spit) but as the hackers there have worked with
this part of the coding, you might be able to get some advice on the forums.
It was either JM Pescado or Two Jeffs who did the hack - it's a hack to
prevent the sims playing the damn game inside the house and to prevent the
ball getting stuck (as you have found it does).

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

Best wishes
Maxon

> "smeggirl" <nicole@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Does the move_objects on cheat allow you to delete the ball?
>
> No, it doesn't. The ball is invisible, I tried clicking everywhere in
front
> of the exit but can't "grab" anything.
>
> Irene

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Ah - just found it:

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=431

Best wishes
Maxon

> Ah - just found it:
>
> http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=431
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Oh thank god, it worked like a charm! :) Thank you ever so much. (It is the
second time you are helping me out :D)

Sincerely,
Irene

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

You're welcome!

Best
Maxon

--