Finally he is naked

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 18, 2005 5:38:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Hilarious he was dead tired after shower...he fall asleep while stand up and
nake!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Mrs went inside and scream because he is nake

HAHAHA

Pao awoke and walk around room fully naked, he forgotten change to his
clothes...

HAHAHAHA

Finally he went to bed and change to PJ :)

Pic here

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wessie68/pao.jpg

More about : finally naked

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 5:38:38 AM

Wesley wrote:
> Hilarious he was dead tired after shower...he fall asleep while stand
up and
> naked!!!!

I had a University student who was kidnapped by the Secret Society.
The only trouble was that the limo came to her dorm when she was
showering, so they pulled her out butt-ass naked, handcuffed her, and
took her out to the limo. They didn't even give her a towel!

She showed up at the Society naked, and everyone came out and cheered
at her and her nudity before she was finally able to get dressed in her
llama suit.

May 18, 2005 5:38:38 AM

Wesley wrote:
> Hilarious he was dead tired after shower...he fall asleep while stand
up and
> naked!!!!

I had a University student who was kidnapped by the Secret Society.
The only trouble was that the limo came to her dorm when she was
showering, so they pulled her out butt-ass naked, handcuffed her, and
took her out to the limo. They didn't even give her a towel!

She showed up at the Society naked, and everyone came out and cheered
at her and her nudity before she was finally able to get dressed in her
llama suit.

Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 9:18:04 AM

Charles Whitney wrote:

> I had a University student who was kidnapped by the Secret Society.
> The only trouble was that the limo came to her dorm when she was
> showering, so they pulled her out butt-ass naked, handcuffed her...

I have *got* to get this game.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Magnus Itland wrote:
> On 17 May 2005 20:03:50 -0700, Charles Whitney <cbillingsw@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> > I had a University student who was kidnapped by the Secret Society.
> > The only trouble was that the limo came to her dorm when she was
> > showering, so they pulled her out butt-ass naked, handcuffed her,
and
> > took her out to the limo. They didn't even give her a towel!
> >
> > She showed up at the Society naked, and everyone came out and
cheered
> > at her and her nudity before she was finally able to get dressed in
her
> > llama suit.
>
> Why do we always forget to turn on the movie recorder until after
such
> things happen?

For me, it's because I always have smooth edges turned all the way up,
which disables my ability to make video, which is good, because
occasionally when I have to hit the cheat command, I hit V instead of C
and end up taking a five second video of my sim's back lawn when smooth
edges are turned all the way down. (Not to mention my game just runs
badly when I have it set all the way down)

I also didn't have the censorgrid removed, which made the actual
kidnapping rather jarring. I did take pictures of her when she arrived
at the Society, as the censorgrid was not present when she showed up so
her ass was hanging out quite clearly as the limo pulled away.

May 18, 2005 10:11:25 PM

wrote:

> I had a University student who was kidnapped by the Secret Society.
> The only trouble was that the limo came to her dorm when she was
> showering, so they pulled her out butt-ass naked, handcuffed her, and
> took her out to the limo. They didn't even give her a towel!
>
> She showed up at the Society naked, and everyone came out and cheered
> at her and her nudity before she was finally able to get dressed in her
> llama suit.

Why do we always forget to turn on the movie recorder until after such
things happen?

good sign." -G
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:41:32 PM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:38:37 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote:

> Hilarious he was dead tired after shower...he fall asleep while stand up
> and nake!!!!
>
> HAHAHAHA
>
> Mrs went inside and scream because he is nake
>
> HAHAHA
>
> Pao awoke and walk around room fully naked, he forgotten change to his
> clothes...
>
> HAHAHAHA
>
> Finally he went to bed and change to PJ :)

I have seen worse. Audrey the crazy Cow Mascot, after she married Mazrim
(my original student character) and got pregnant... When the time came for
her to change into maternity clothes, she changed to naked. And she wasn't
even blurred! She spent the rest of her pregnancy going around like that,
naked and pregnant in the kitchen like in some feminist nightmare. It
didn't bother anyone in the least. Friends came over and chatted, not
mentioning her lack of clothes with a word. Her husband certainly didn't
mind. ^_^ Then again, she has been crazy from the first time I saw her.
She wore the cow head from her costume to work for a long time too.

The funniest picture from the episode is probably the one I call "ob/gyn
101". The Sims are basically barbie dolls, so I don't think it is really
indecent, but don't look if you have bad fantasies about two girls. To me
it looks like the midwife has arrived. ^_^
http://chaosnode.net/pics/ob-gyn-101.jpg

good sign." -G
!