Homebuilt not booting up after case transfer

Hello, i have recently purchased the Thermaltake Spedo Advance VI90001W2Z and today i moved all of my pc components to that case.. It all worked perfectly fine on the old case.. After i transferred my old pc to the new case, i tried to boot up.. But it doesn't work.. The led's on the mobo are on (asus maximus formula) but when i press the on button, nothing happens.. I tried to clear cmos, but didn't help.. I tried pressing the on button straight from the button that is on the mobo, but even then nothing works.. I removed one by one all the components of my pc, till only the cpu and the mobo were left, and it still didn't boot up.. How can something that worked 3 hours ago not work now? I was carefull with both the mobo and the psu, but still, something happened.. Could it be something different that a failure of one of those 2 components? The components of my pc haven't changed, just the case..
2 answers Last reply
More about homebuilt booting case transfer
  1. sounds like you werent grounded at some point and static attacked.it happens to the best of us
  2. Double check the PSU cables. Do you have the 4/8 pin cpu power plugged in? The 20/4 pin main power?

The front panel wiring could also be wrong. Look at the wiring and the mobo manual real close to make sure they are correct.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Cases Components Systems