TS2U: Dorm tools not working

Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2005 7:54:07 AM

I'm trying to use the
"boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" cheat for the first time,
but can't get it to work... is it case sensitive or something?
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 7:54:08 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> I'm trying to use the
> "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" cheat for the first time,
> but can't get it to work... is it case sensitive or something?
For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"

Spandau
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 11:23:34 AM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 03:15:38 GMT, Spandau <fechterin@neo.rr.com>
wrote:

>For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"

Thanks... some weird stuff going on over here. I tried putting it in
the startup cheats file, but no go. Then I entered it as normal, didnt
work. Clicked back and forth a few times... and suddenly it worked,
for no apparent reason.
May 18, 2005 1:39:10 PM

>>For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"
>
>Thanks... some weird stuff going on over here. I tried putting it in
>the startup cheats file, but no go. Then I entered it as normal, didnt

Like many other cheats in University it doesn't work if you have it in
your startupcheats file.

>work. Clicked back and forth a few times... and suddenly it worked,
>for no apparent reason.

That's normal behaviour if you are in buy or build mode when you enter
the cheat.
!