TS2U: Dorm tools not working

I'm trying to use the
"boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" cheat for the first time,
but can't get it to work... is it case sensitive or something?
3 answers Last reply
More about ts2u dorm tools working

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > I'm trying to use the
    > "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false" cheat for the first time,
    > but can't get it to work... is it case sensitive or something?
    For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"

    Spandau

    On Wed, 18 May 2005 03:15:38 GMT, Spandau <fechterin@neo.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"

    Thanks... some weird stuff going on over here. I tried putting it in
    the startup cheats file, but no go. Then I entered it as normal, didnt
    work. Clicked back and forth a few times... and suddenly it worked,
    for no apparent reason.

    >>For our game it is. "dormSpecificToolsDisabled false"
    >
    >Thanks... some weird stuff going on over here. I tried putting it in
    >the startup cheats file, but no go. Then I entered it as normal, didnt

    Like many other cheats in University it doesn't work if you have it in
    your startupcheats file.

    >work. Clicked back and forth a few times... and suddenly it worked,
    >for no apparent reason.

    That's normal behaviour if you are in buy or build mode when you enter
    the cheat.

Sims Cases Games Video Games