Sign in with
Your question

Front audio connections

Last response: in Systems
June 7, 2009 8:30:50 PM

i have just built a system with a ezcool m-60b 500w case and a gigabyte g31m-es2l mobo the problem i have is that there is one green wire that comes from the front panel with an eyelet for a screw on it that i dont know where to connect it to any help would be appriciated
a b B Homebuilt system
June 7, 2009 11:09:06 PM

Sounds like its a ground wire for the case electronics or case itself. What does your manual call it?
June 8, 2009 9:37:14 PM

Twoboxer said:
Sounds like its a ground wire for the case electronics or case itself. What does your manual call it?

no manual in case when it arrived so i connected to the case if u trace it back it goes into the front audio jacks but can't see where too as its enclosed in a plastic case
Related resources
June 8, 2009 9:47:30 PM

Does anyone know if they make a front panel audio extension cable so I can route it behind the motherboard tray. The one that came with my case is too short.
June 8, 2009 9:56:28 PM

ragsters said:
Does anyone know if they make a front panel audio extension cable so I can route it behind the motherboard tray. The one that came with my case is too short.

too new to this selfbuild game too answer that have to ask someone with more nouse
a b B Homebuilt system
June 9, 2009 12:34:43 AM

ragsters said:

Googled "front panel audio cable extender" and . . .

This forum link may provide your answer:

http://forum.coolermaster.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10506

Read a few posts and note issues/resolution.

Good luck.
!