3x120mm Black Ice Extreme

IMO, you would need 2 rads.
Put the BIX out of your mind, it's a high FPI rad that requires screaming fans to get the job done.
Think about what's important to you, low noise and good temps, or more noise and even better temps, then do a little research.
http://skinneelabs.com/triple-radiator-comparison-v2/

Why a dual-loop ? You definitely don't want to do that with a BIX
That's the way to go.
Have you perused thru the sticky and some of it's associated links yet ?
It's a good way to get started.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You'd see better temps with a serial, single loop.

And like delluser1 stated...you are going to need something in the ballpark of 2x 3x120 rads for that config. If you go RX or PA TC rads, you can go with a little different config due to their performance.

badoosh

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
I have gone to the links and read it and seriously thinking about just what I said about a rad for the cpu and another for the gpu but what would be a good pump for that if I do it all in one loop? Also will a single 3x120 rad cool the cpu and a single gpu ok?

orangejuice789

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
A really good pump is the Swiftech MCP35x.

A single 3x120mm rad will likely not suffice to cool an overclocked CPU and a GPU, the rule of thump is about 240mm of rad space per component being cooled. As delluser1 said, two rads is your best bet unless you go with a single rad larger than 480mm.

The MCP35x mentioned above is the latest and I guess greatest, haven't used it, just going by specs.
An MCP355 with a restop would do.
A Jingway DP600P would work as well, don't know your budget so just throwing out some options.
With a good low FPI rad ( see rubix's post ) and some medium high RPM fans ( AP GT 15's ) a single 360 should provide decent enough temps.