pool table?

Has anyone created a pool table for the sims 2? I miss mine from the sims

Sb x

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80
2 answers Last reply
More about pool table

    sb wrote:

    > Has anyone created a pool table for the sims 2? I miss mine from the sims
    >
    > Sb x
    >
    > --
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    > www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

    I think there's one in the university addon. I only installed it last
    night and I'm sure I saw one in the games section

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    sb wrote:
    > Has anyone created a pool table for the sims 2? I miss mine from the sims
    >
    > Sb x

    There are pool tables in University.

    --
    --Cuth