Sign in with
Your question

HAF 932 Case Mods

Last response: in Components
September 10, 2009 1:24:35 PM

I know some of you have the HAF 932 and the the HAF 922 so I was wondering what did you do to filter the air and also if there are any must have mods for this case

More about : haf 932 case mods

a c 248 ) Power supply
September 10, 2009 2:13:49 PM

I have the HAF 932. I did not do anything to filter the air. The reason I do not add air filters is that air filters restrict airlflow. Instead, I use cans of compressed air to blow the dust out every couple of months. I buy the cans in packs at a local office supply store when they are on sale.

I did a 932 case mod last year - all black interior, black and copper exterior, replaced the side panel window, and a few other things. There really are no must have case mods. It is a matter of personal preference.
September 10, 2009 3:23:29 PM

ok thanks. Was just curious thats all. I don't have any tools with me to drill out the rivets or anything. (just moved). I was just wondering what people like to do or would like to do. Just so I could have some ideas for the future when it gets here.

Thanks
Related resources
September 10, 2009 3:58:32 PM

JohnnyLucky said:
I did a 932 case mod last year - all black interior, black and copper exterior, replaced the side panel window, and a few other things. There really are no must have case mods. It is a matter of personal preference.

Tease... I want pics please!

a c 248 ) Power supply
September 10, 2009 4:18:17 PM

Sorry. I sold the "Copper Queen".

!