TS2U: Break inducer... HELP!

I accidentally touched the "spawn, break inducer" debug action, and
now everything my sims use breaks... how do I turn this freaking thing
off? :-(
3 answers Last reply
More about ts2u break inducer help

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > I accidentally touched the "spawn, break inducer" debug action, and
    > now everything my sims use breaks... how do I turn this freaking thing
    > off? :-(

    Oh, is THAT what that does? I'd been wondering...

    --
    --Cuth

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 03:21:17 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >> I accidentally touched the "spawn, break inducer" debug action, and
    >> now everything my sims use breaks... how do I turn this freaking thing
    >> off? :-(
    >
    >Oh, is THAT what that does? I'd been wondering...

    Yep, lol... I'm usually afraid to touch them if I'm not fairly sure of
    what they do. Had to revert to last save. Tried clicking it again, and
    finding other ways, but nothing worked. Maybe exiting would work,
    dunno.

    > I accidentally touched the "spawn, break inducer" debug action, and
    > now everything my sims use breaks... how do I turn this freaking thing
    > off? :-(

    You have to spawn the "break supressor" or something like this, it works,
    I've tried :)
    ManuFla :)

Sims Games Debugger Video Games