IIS: WinXP with no SP works fine, but with SP2 =(

I used to have a great website working on my private iis server with winxp pro without any service pack but when I changed to winxp sp2 almost nothing works anymore.

My sites that have only html are viewed normaly, but if I have any ASP on it I get a "HTTP 500 - internal server error".

Does anybody have a clue as why is it happening and how to fix it?

Remember: it used to work perfectly!

That's what you get with BETA software - SP2 RC2 is still beta
software. Also, you need to voice your SP2 concerns in the
specifically created SP2 newsgroups for BETA testing.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service
"TiagoNey" <TiagoNey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I used to have a great website working on my private iis server with
winxp pro without any service pack but when I changed to winxp sp2
almost nothing works anymore.

> My sites that have only html are viewed normaly, but if I have any
ASP on it I get a "HTTP 500 - internal server error".

> Does anybody have a clue as why is it happening and how to fix it?
>
> Remember: it used to work perfectly!

whatever... the same version worked as a new instalation in another machine but not as a atualization