Does915 express support core 2 duo

i have a motherboard 915G/p/GV PCI express with dual core processor. will my motherboard support core 2 duo processor.
5 answers Last reply
More about does915 express support core
  1. No. Some Intel 945 revision 2's, 955's, 965's and 975's support C2D. Not 915.
  2. i am inerested in upgrading to windows 7 . with my current motherboard stated above, intel dual core processor 3. 0 GHz, 1 gb ram, 128 mb geforce graphics card, should i go for it.
  3. akshay_korlekar said:
    i am inerested in upgrading to windows 7 . with my current motherboard stated above, intel dual core processor 3. 0 GHz, 1 gb ram, 128 mb geforce graphics card, should i go for it.

I installed Windows 7 64 bit for a while and in my experience Windows 7 is much better than vista, and it needs around the same resources as XP.

Keeping this in mind it just boils down to the money.
    If you have the money and want to upgrade, I don't think that the hardware should give you any problems.
    At most you'll have to turn off some eye candy but that's about it.
  4. you can install windows 7, u have the recommended settings, so i dont see why not.
  5. thanks guys . i have really liked the interface of Windows 7 and want to upgrade to it very soon.
    bye .
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Core Support Processors Motherboards