Intel Boot Agent

a b V Motherboard
June 25, 2004 6:33:15 PM

Due to a problem the motherboard was replaced with the
same as it was before: IntelD865PERX (865E Chipset). At
boot up now this comes up first on the screen: Intel (R)
Boot Agent, GE v 1.2.10 PXE 2.1 Built 083 (WfM2.0)RPL
v1.20. This did not happend before the motherboard
replacement.
Is this Boot Agent necessary? What is the purpose of
this?
WinXP Pro Media Addition OS.

More about : intel boot agent

June 25, 2004 6:42:51 PM

Go into te BIOS and turn off the Intel logo.

"Steven4" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Due to a problem the motherboard was replaced with the
> same as it was before: IntelD865PERX (865E Chipset). At
> boot up now this comes up first on the screen: Intel (R)
> Boot Agent, GE v 1.2.10 PXE 2.1 Built 083 (WfM2.0)RPL
> v1.20. This did not happend before the motherboard
> replacement.
> Is this Boot Agent necessary? What is the purpose of
> this?
> WinXP Pro Media Addition OS.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 26, 2004 6:34:02 PM

boot agent is not needed? Why was it on?
>.

Related resources
June 27, 2004 12:13:47 AM

It is on by default in the BIOS - you, the owner, have the option of turning
it off.

> [...]
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 27, 2004 2:51:10 PM

this Boot Agent necessary and what is the purpose for
beeing on the program.
!