smithinator101

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2009
Hi could you please let me know if the latest ati catalyst control center will work with my ati radeon x1200 because i cant find the answer anywhere, thanks in advance!!!

smithinator101

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2009
i went to amd and downloaded the correct driver ( version 9.3 ) but now it wont let me go into the control center and every time i try it comes up wit two error messages 1 says: requested registry access is not allowed and 2 says: could not load file or assembly cli.implementation or one of its dependencies, the system cannot find the file specified. please help!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

First, only XP and Vista are supported.

Second, go to Add/Remove and remove the latest then reboot and reinstall (make sure it's the correct version) .

You may have some other glitch in software causing problems.

smithinator101

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2009
i can only uninstall the catalyst install manager will this uninstall the catalyst control center as well? should i uninstall the install manager and reinstall the whole program again? i have tried the repair option but with no luck.

smithinator101

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2009
i uninstalled the ati install manager ( with difficulty, wouldn't let me fully uninstall the program) so i got rid of all the ati files i could find but it wouldn't let me get rid of one folder, i reinstalled version 9.3 for vista 32bit but it didn't help!!! what do i do now?

Do a clean uninstall.
1_Remove the driver from add/remove programs.
2_Download "Driver Sweeper" from here:
http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/
Then go to safe mode and open Driver Sweeper,choose ATI and click remove.
3_Restart and boot normally to windows and install the driver again,after the installation restart the PC and see if it works then or not