Catalyst control center

Hi could you please let me know if the latest ati catalyst control center will work with my ati radeon x1200 because i cant find the answer anywhere, thanks in advance!!!
16 answers Last reply
More about catalyst control center
  1. Check www.amd.com for the latest drivers for your card
  2. No.

ATI no longer supports the X1xxx series. Last one was probably Cat 9.3.

Go to www.amd.com to find out.
  3. i went to amd and downloaded the correct driver ( version 9.3 ) but now it wont let me go into the control center and every time i try it comes up wit two error messages 1 says: requested registry access is not allowed and 2 says: could not load file or assembly cli.implementation or one of its dependencies, the system cannot find the file specified. please help!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
  4. Can u install older drivers like 9.2 ?
  5. First, only XP and Vista are supported.

Second, go to Add/Remove and remove the latest then reboot and reinstall (make sure it's the correct version) .

You may have some other glitch in software causing problems.
  6. i have windows vista 32 bit and im sure i installed the right one but i will try to re install it
  7. i can only uninstall the catalyst install manager will this uninstall the catalyst control center as well? should i uninstall the install manager and reinstall the whole program again? i have tried the repair option but with no luck.
  8. uninstall anything relating to ato that you can find and then reboot and reinstall
  9. can a graphics card run without a driver just as a matter of interest i will try to uninstall and reinstall.
  10. Yes it can run with the windows default VGA driver but the performance isn't well
  11. i uninstalled the ati install manager ( with difficulty, wouldn't let me fully uninstall the program) so i got rid of all the ati files i could find but it wouldn't let me get rid of one folder, i reinstalled version 9.3 for vista 32bit but it didn't help!!! what do i do now?
  12. It doesn't install ?
  13. yeah it works for abit then windows says it has stopped working go figure
  14. got any ideas whats wrong?
  15. Do a clean uninstall.
    1_Remove the driver from add/remove programs.
    2_Download "Driver Sweeper" from here:
    http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/
    Then go to safe mode and open Driver Sweeper,choose ATI and click remove.
    3_Restart and boot normally to windows and install the driver again,after the installation restart the PC and see if it works then or not
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon ATI Catalyst Graphics