transferring problems (sims2)

hey there,
I've tried to install the sims2 but for somereason when i get to disc 3 it
says that an error has occured something something media! please help, i
desperatly wanna play =(
1 answer Last reply
More about transferring problems sims2

    I think that might be a fault with the CD (going off your limited
    information) - take it back to the shop and change it.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "GothicVixen" <bubbly_fragrance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hey there,
    > I've tried to install the sims2 but for somereason when i get to disc 3 it
    > says that an error has occured something something media! please help, i
    > desperatly wanna play =(

Sims Games Video Games