transferring problems (sims2)

Last response: in Video Games
May 19, 2005 2:47:00 PM

hey there,
I've tried to install the sims2 but for somereason when i get to disc 3 it
says that an error has occured something something media! please help, i
desperatly wanna play =(
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 7:15:47 PM

I think that might be a fault with the CD (going off your limited
information) - take it back to the shop and change it.

Best wishes
Maxon

!