Sign in with
Your question

Gaming headsets

Last response: in Systems
June 8, 2009 9:30:56 PM

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: (example: tomorrow -- the closer the better) BUDGET RANGE: (example: US$500-750)

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: (example: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet
, watching movies)

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: (examples: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: (examples: newesee available options and prices)

PARTS PREFERENCES: APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: (example: --this weekend ) BUDGET RANGE: (50 usd)

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: (gaming)

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: (examples: newegg.com or any other site u may recomeend)

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: ( with in a week) BUDGET RANGE: (example: US$50-100usd )

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: ( gaming, surfing the internet

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: ( newegg.com, )

More about : gaming headsets

June 8, 2009 9:35:43 PM

This is a weird post I am not sure what you want. Do you want a new set up headphone or a new computer?
June 8, 2009 10:42:10 PM

Umm...welcome to the internet. First time out?

If you're interested in gaming headsets, head over to newegg and look at the reviews. Tritton makes some I really like, and a good friend just bought some Logitech USB 7.1 ones for not a lot that he loves.
Related resources
June 8, 2009 10:53:27 PM

Well, first, Kudos for reading the stickies.

Second, that template you used is for people looking to build an entire PC. If your just asking about a specific component, your better off putting your thread in the 'CPU & Components' forum.

Also, you will want to post some detail regarding what your looking for in a headset.
June 9, 2009 4:19:36 PM

I agree, check newegg.com. I imagine they have a good gaming headset.
!