Gaming headsets

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: (example: tomorrow -- the closer the better) BUDGET RANGE: (example: US$500-750)

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: (example: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet
, watching movies)

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: (examples: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: (examples: newesee available options and prices)

PARTS PREFERENCES: APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: (example: --this weekend ) BUDGET RANGE: (50 usd)

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: (gaming)

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: (examples: newegg.com or any other site u may recomeend)

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: ( with in a week) BUDGET RANGE: (example: US$50-100usd )

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: ( gaming, surfing the internet

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: ( newegg.com, )
4 answers Last reply
More about gaming headsets
  1. This is a weird post I am not sure what you want. Do you want a new set up headphone or a new computer?
  2. Umm...welcome to the internet. First time out?

If you're interested in gaming headsets, head over to newegg and look at the reviews. Tritton makes some I really like, and a good friend just bought some Logitech USB 7.1 ones for not a lot that he loves.
  3. Well, first, Kudos for reading the stickies.

Second, that template you used is for people looking to build an entire PC. If your just asking about a specific component, your better off putting your thread in the 'CPU & Components' forum.

Also, you will want to post some detail regarding what your looking for in a headset.
  4. I agree, check newegg.com. I imagine they have a good gaming headset.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Gaming Headsets Systems Product