Sign in with
Your question

What the best processor for mcp73vt - pm

Last response: in Motherboards
December 1, 2009 12:15:39 PM

I want to update my computer but i don't no what is the best processor for my mcp73vt - pm motherboard can someone please help me? thankyou very much

More about : processor mcp73vt

December 1, 2009 12:35:53 PM

mic_88 said:
I want to update my computer but i don't no what is the best processor for my mcp73vt - pm motherboard can someone please help me? thankyou very much

can anyone help or do people need more info on da computer? sorry im not the best on computers.
a c 435 V Motherboard
December 2, 2009 3:37:29 AM

If your system is an emachines with ecs motherboard which has an nvidia chipset for Intel cpus, your guess is as good as mine. Have you tried contacting emachines? I don't know what cpu you have now; I would guess you would be safe with a 1066 fsb quad core, such as the q6600, which you can sometimes find used. Newer wolfdales might be a problem, since no bios update is available for this board.
December 3, 2009 12:45:19 PM

hey thankyou for the help! iv emailed parkard bell and with abit of luck they will get back to me, at the moment im runing a intel celeron E1400 Dual-core 2000mhz and i been told it abit poor so hopfuly they can point me the right way! thanks again for the help and il give you a update with u wish?
!