sims2 stalkers?

Okay, I know about the bunny, which is quite fun (although one of my
guys died when he showed up!) and then I had that strange woman just
standing round outside my house, but tonight on one of the families
already in the game I noticed a blue van with some sort of winged
emblem parked outside. There was a person standing near it wearing
blue overalls, but apart from telling me their name, clicking on them
did nothing. Then suddenly they walked into my house, out the back and
swung on the swing. After a while they left, then another van came
round and basically this has been going on the whole time. I didn't
like the family, two red haired girls who fought each other and a guy
who wanted to bed the maid (which he did but got caught) so in the end
rather than put up with all the bitching I sent his wife off to live
elsewhere, along with the bitchiest daughter. I gave the other
daughter a couple of days but she was pretty boring so I packed her
off to college and now there's just old Casanova, and his stalkers.
Who ARE these people???

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Okay, I know about the bunny, which is quite fun (although one of my
> guys died when he showed up!) and then I had that strange woman just
> standing round outside my house, but tonight on one of the families
> already in the game I noticed a blue van with some sort of winged
> emblem parked outside. There was a person standing near it wearing
> blue overalls, but apart from telling me their name, clicking on them
> did nothing. Then suddenly they walked into my house, out the back and
> swung on the swing. After a while they left, then another van came
> round and basically this has been going on the whole time. I didn't
> like the family, two red haired girls who fought each other and a guy
> who wanted to bed the maid (which he did but got caught) so in the end
> rather than put up with all the bitching I sent his wife off to live
> elsewhere, along with the bitchiest daughter. I gave the other
> daughter a couple of days but she was pretty boring so I packed her
> off to college and now there's just old Casanova, and his stalkers.
> Who ARE these people???

That would be the Pleasant family and it sounds like exterminators are
visiting Daniel. That somehow seems most appropriate, since he is a real
cockroach of a sim. LOL

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Okay, I know about the bunny, which is quite fun (although one of my
> > guys died when he showed up!) and then I had that strange woman just
> > standing round outside my house, but tonight on one of the families
> > already in the game I noticed a blue van with some sort of winged
> > emblem parked outside. There was a person standing near it wearing
> > blue overalls, but apart from telling me their name, clicking on them
> > did nothing. Then suddenly they walked into my house, out the back and
> > swung on the swing. After a while they left, then another van came
> > round and basically this has been going on the whole time. I didn't
> > like the family, two red haired girls who fought each other and a guy
> > who wanted to bed the maid (which he did but got caught) so in the end
> > rather than put up with all the bitching I sent his wife off to live
> > elsewhere, along with the bitchiest daughter. I gave the other
> > daughter a couple of days but she was pretty boring so I packed her
> > off to college and now there's just old Casanova, and his stalkers.
> > Who ARE these people???
>
> That would be the Pleasant family and it sounds like exterminators are
> visiting Daniel. That somehow seems most appropriate, since he is a real
> cockroach of a sim. LOL
>
> Jeanie

:O) He certainly is and yes, it IS, or was the 'Pleasant' family -
that name certainly fooled me! Of course because I split them up they
want each other again now.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Jeanie wrote:That would be the Pleasant family and it sounds like
exterminators are visiting Daniel. That somehow seems most appropriate,
since he is a real cockroach of a sim. LOL

Actually,to me,it sounds like the people who deliver food.I may be
wrong,but I think the exterminators wear a yellow outfit.I believe that
the food delivery wears blue clothes.

Munch.

munch simmons wrote:

> Jeanie wrote:That would be the Pleasant family and it sounds like
> exterminators are visiting Daniel. That somehow seems most appropriate,
> since he is a real cockroach of a sim. LOL
>
> Actually,to me,it sounds like the people who deliver food.I may be
> wrong,but I think the exterminators wear a yellow outfit.I believe that
> the food delivery wears blue clothes.
>
> Munch.

yeah, I have a theory, but haven't been back since to take a look (I
like to rotate my play between areas) I recall turning the house round
and finding a basket on the doorstep and taking it inside. I may have
left them outside so long they kind of became attached.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul Heslop wrote:yeah, I have a theory, but haven't been back since to
take a look (I like to rotate my play between areas) I recall turning
the house round and finding a basket on the doorstep and taking it
inside. I may have left them outside so long they kind of became
attached.

That sounds like the food-delivery person.Oh,and if they come to your
sims door,wait for them to ring the door bell,and then try to click on
them.For some reason in my game,I can't interact with them until they
ring the door bell(provided that there is a door.If not,I can usually
click on them sooner.They just come out stand on the lot holding food
until one of my sims talks to them,or if they get tired of waiting,if I
remember correctly.).Hope that this will help.

Munch.

munch simmons wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:yeah, I have a theory, but haven't been back since to
> take a look (I like to rotate my play between areas) I recall turning
> the house round and finding a basket on the doorstep and taking it
> inside. I may have left them outside so long they kind of became
> attached.
>
> That sounds like the food-delivery person.Oh,and if they come to your
> sims door,wait for them to ring the door bell,and then try to click on
> them.For some reason in my game,I can't interact with them until they
> ring the door bell(provided that there is a door.If not,I can usually
> click on them sooner.They just come out stand on the lot holding food
> until one of my sims talks to them,or if they get tired of waiting,if I
> remember correctly.).Hope that this will help.
>
> Munch.

Thanks Munch. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me that you can't
communicate with them until they arrive at the door, and even then
sometimes you have a big song and dance trying to get your sim to take
the delivery.

--

Paul Heslop wrote:
> munch simmons wrote:
>>
>> Paul Heslop wrote:yeah, I have a theory, but haven't been back since
>> to take a look (I like to rotate my play between areas) I recall
>> turning the house round and finding a basket on the doorstep and
>> taking it inside. I may have left them outside so long they kind of
>> became attached.
>>
>> That sounds like the food-delivery person.Oh,and if they come to your
>> sims door,wait for them to ring the door bell,and then try to click
>> on them.For some reason in my game,I can't interact with them until
>> they ring the door bell(provided that there is a door.If not,I can
>> usually click on them sooner.They just come out stand on the lot
>> holding food until one of my sims talks to them,or if they get tired
>> of waiting,if I remember correctly.).Hope that this will help.
>>
>> Munch.
>
> Thanks Munch. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me that you can't
> communicate with them until they arrive at the door, and even then
> sometimes you have a big song and dance trying to get your sim to take
> the delivery.

It is far easier just to sell the empty refrigerator and buy a new one.

Jeanie

"Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message news:qoPje.24571

>> Thanks Munch. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me that you can't
>> communicate with them until they arrive at the door, and even then
>> sometimes you have a big song and dance trying to get your sim to take
>> the delivery.
>
> It is far easier just to sell the empty refrigerator and buy a new one.
>
> Jeanie

I have stopped doing that, and ordering food by telephone since I installed
a cow plant-eater right next to the frozen food cabinets in the local shop.

Little Dumpling is a dangerous place. You have to be tough - or fast.

GG.

Jeanie wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > munch simmons wrote:
> >>
> >> Paul Heslop wrote:yeah, I have a theory, but haven't been back since
> >> to take a look (I like to rotate my play between areas) I recall
> >> turning the house round and finding a basket on the doorstep and
> >> taking it inside. I may have left them outside so long they kind of
> >> became attached.
> >>
> >> That sounds like the food-delivery person.Oh,and if they come to your
> >> sims door,wait for them to ring the door bell,and then try to click
> >> on them.For some reason in my game,I can't interact with them until
> >> they ring the door bell(provided that there is a door.If not,I can
> >> usually click on them sooner.They just come out stand on the lot
> >> holding food until one of my sims talks to them,or if they get tired
> >> of waiting,if I remember correctly.).Hope that this will help.
> >>
> >> Munch.
> >
> > Thanks Munch. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me that you can't
> > communicate with them until they arrive at the door, and even then
> > sometimes you have a big song and dance trying to get your sim to take
> > the delivery.
>
> It is far easier just to sell the empty refrigerator and buy a new one.
>
> Jeanie

heh, quite probably