And I have no idea why. After a reboot, half of my bookmark folder seems to
be missing -- the latter half, which included all my Sims favorite sites.
*sigh*

A while back I had posted a url to a site that had the original houses and
lots from both Sims1 and Sims2. Does anyone happen to remember what it was?
Hope someone saved it and can share it back with me again!

Jeanie

Here is a site of links. It has just about every sim2 site listed.
http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
Here is another one, click 'The List' on the left to get to the list of
links.
http://theblist.com/index2.html

> And I have no idea why. After a reboot, half of my bookmark folder seems
> be missing -- the latter half, which included all my Sims favorite sites.
> *sigh*
>
> A while back I had posted a url to a site that had the original houses and
> lots from both Sims1 and Sims2. Does anyone happen to remember what it
> was?
> Hope someone saved it and can share it back with me again!
>
> Jeanie

POPPY

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

> Here is a site of links. It has just about every sim2 site listed.
> http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
> Here is another one, click 'The List' on the left to get to the list of
> links.
> http://theblist.com/index2.html
>
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> > And I have no idea why. After a reboot, half of my bookmark folder
seems
> > be missing -- the latter half, which included all my Sims favorite
sites.
> > *sigh*
> >
> > A while back I had posted a url to a site that had the original houses
and
> > lots from both Sims1 and Sims2. Does anyone happen to remember what it
> > was?
> > Hope someone saved it and can share it back with me again!
> >
> > Jeanie

I think it was this?
http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm

--
Poppy

"Poppy" <aldermere@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Here is a site of links. It has just about every sim2 site listed.
>> http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
>> Here is another one, click 'The List' on the left to get to the list of
>> links.
>> http://theblist.com/index2.html
>>
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> > And I have no idea why. After a reboot, half of my bookmark folder
> seems
>> > be missing -- the latter half, which included all my Sims favorite
> sites.
>> > *sigh*
>> >
>> > A while back I had posted a url to a site that had the original houses
> and
>> > lots from both Sims1 and Sims2. Does anyone happen to remember what it
>> > was?
>> > Hope someone saved it and can share it back with me again!
>> >
>> > Jeanie
>> >

> I think it was this?
> http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm
>
> --
> Poppy

Don't forget next time to save your favourite bookmarks and cookies!
File,
Export,
" Next" button and you can save them to a safe place like another drive, cd
or floppy and import them again when you need to.

Skeats

"Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Poppy" <aldermere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
>>> Here is a site of links. It has just about every sim2 site listed.
>>> http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
>>> Here is another one, click 'The List' on the left to get to the list of
>>> links.
>>> http://theblist.com/index2.html
>>>
>>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> seems
>> sites.

>> and

>> I think it was this?
>> http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm
>>
>> --
>> Poppy
>>

> Don't forget next time to save your favourite bookmarks and cookies!
> File,
> Export,
> " Next" button and you can save them to a safe place like another drive,
> cd or floppy and import them again when you need to.
>
> Skeats

Good idea but in this case it seems they disappeared without warning.

Poppy wrote:
>> Here is a site of links. It has just about every sim2 site listed.
>> http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
>> Here is another one, click 'The List' on the left to get to the list
>> of links.
>> http://theblist.com/index2.html
>>
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>>> And I have no idea why. After a reboot, half of my bookmark folder
>>> seems to
>>> be missing -- the latter half, which included all my Sims favorite
>>> sites. *sigh*
>>>
>>> A while back I had posted a url to a site that had the original
>>> houses and lots from both Sims1 and Sims2. Does anyone happen to
>>> remember what it was?
>>> Hope someone saved it and can share it back with me again!
>>>
>>> Jeanie
>>>

> I think it was this?
> http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm

That's it! Thank you!

Jeanie

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Here is a site of links. It has just about every sim2 site listed.
> http://thesims2.jouwpagina.nl/
> Here is another one, click 'The List' on the left to get to the list
> of links.
> http://theblist.com/index2.html

Thanks, BG. There's a lot there that I used to have bookmarked. Now I can
recreate my favorites, anyway. Thanks loads.

Jeanie

>> Don't forget next time to save your favourite bookmarks and cookies!
>> File,
>> Export,
>> " Next" button and you can save them to a safe place like another
>> drive, cd or floppy and import them again when you need to.
>>
>> Skeats
>
> Good idea but in this case it seems they disappeared without warning.

Yes, they did and I truly do not understand why. I keep my bookmarks very
well organized in folders and subfolders. The entire bottom half of them
just disappeared. I don't know where they went.

Jeanie

>>> Don't forget next time to save your favourite bookmarks and cookies!
>>> File,
>>> Export,
>>> " Next" button and you can save them to a safe place like another
>>> drive, cd or floppy and import them again when you need to.
>>>
>>> Skeats
>>
>> Good idea but in this case it seems they disappeared without warning.
>
> Yes, they did and I truly do not understand why. I keep my bookmarks very
> well organized in folders and subfolders. The entire bottom half of them
> just disappeared. I don't know where they went.
>
> Jeanie

Do you use IE or firefox? Have you changed your desktop settings for font
colors and selected colors? I did that once and thought I had lost
mine.............but it was just that I had changed to a white font color so
they blended in, lol. Have you restarted your computer since you noticed
they were gone?

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>> Good idea but in this case it seems they disappeared without
>>> warning.
>>
>> Yes, they did and I truly do not understand why. I keep my
>> bookmarks very well organized in folders and subfolders. The entire
>> bottom half of them just disappeared. I don't know where they went.
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> Do you use IE or firefox? Have you changed your desktop settings for
> font colors and selected colors? I did that once and thought I had
> lost mine.............but it was just that I had changed to a white
> font color so they blended in, lol. Have you restarted your computer
> since you noticed they were gone?

I use Firefox and haven't changed any settings. I still have half the
folders but the last half is just gone. And yes, I've rebooted several
times since then. I have to reboot before and after playing the Sims or
everything is so slow it won't work.

Jeanie

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>> Yes, they did and I truly do not understand why. I keep my
>>> bookmarks very well organized in folders and subfolders. The entire
>>> bottom half of them just disappeared. I don't know where they went.
>>>
>>> Jeanie
>>
>> Do you use IE or firefox? Have you changed your desktop settings for
>> font colors and selected colors? I did that once and thought I had
>> lost mine.............but it was just that I had changed to a white
>> font color so they blended in, lol. Have you restarted your computer
>> since you noticed they were gone?
>
> I use Firefox and haven't changed any settings. I still have half the
> folders but the last half is just gone. And yes, I've rebooted several
> times since then. I have to reboot before and after playing the Sims or
> everything is so slow it won't work.
>
> Jeanie

Tell me about it, lol. Takes for friggin ever to get the computer to move
again.