Oh -- My -- God!

I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***

I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:I have a Sim who wants to have ***10
babies.***
I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

I have a sim who has that want,too.I think she had seven kids already.

Munch.

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

Most of the family sims have that want.

Jeanie

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now since I
have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby and adopt a
child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into an adult they can
move out with most of their siblings and then have the other kids you need.

Gareeth

>I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***

Then they want 20 grandchildren!!!

lol

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

Some of mine do too but I ignore them and eventually that disappears.
I use "population control".
Sage

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>>
>> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
>
> It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now
> since I have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby
> and adopt a child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into
> an adult they can move out with most of their siblings and then have
> the other kids you need.
>
> Gareeth

The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will fork
anymore. LOL Having a neighborhood with too many families in it who have
lived too many generations will make your computer grind to a halt. I did
that with Pleasantville and had dozens of Broke houses. After the third
generation, everyone the kids met were related to them. I had to create new
famlies for breeding stock. By the fourth generation, it was taking so long
to load Pleasantville and then to open a house that I could start it up, go
fix supper and come back just as it was ready to play. Bah. Too much like
the old Sims 1 game, then, when it took nearly 30 minutes to load the game
with all my downloads.

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:
> LOL Having a neighborhood with too
> many families in it who have lived too many generations will make
> your computer grind to a halt. I did that with Pleasantville and had
> dozens of Broke houses. After the third generation, everyone the
> kids met were related to them. I had to create new famlies for
> breeding stock. By the fourth generation, it was taking so long to
> load Pleasantville and then to open a house that I could start it up,
> go fix supper and come back just as it was ready to play. Bah. Too
> much like the old Sims 1 game, then, when it took nearly 30 minutes
> to load the game with all my downloads.

Yeah the Brokes were my most prodigious breeders too although the Pleasants
eventually gave tham a run for their money. I didn't find it hurt my
computer any and Pleasantview is large enough that you actually have enough
room to accomadate the offspring until they lose the notion they are
related. I was getting cramped for space before univeristy wiped out my
nearly full Pleasantview and the mayor had approved adding birth control to
the water but then they were wiped out. I could load it just fine though
with it nearly full.

Gareeth

Jeanie wrote:

> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
> name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will fork
> anymore. LOL

They're supposed to Fork??

OOPs.

-georg
damn that polinator tech!

Jeanie wrote:

> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
> name.

So you change the name of your neighborhood to Alabama!!! :) :)
:p

--
--Cuth
...ducking and running

georg wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
>

>> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
>> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same
>> last
>> name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will
>> fork
>> anymore. LOL
>

> They're supposed to Fork??

Yeah, how do you think they have kids?

Some of them are really active mother-forkers...

--
--Cuth

I think Guardian even said that that one was possible to do that with nobody
leaving the lot (through boolprop) but I can't see how.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> > I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
> >
> > I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
>
> It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now since
> have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby and adopt a
> child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into an adult they can
> move out with most of their siblings and then have the other kids you
need.

> Gareeth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

I have more than that in real life.

Andrea