Oh -- My -- God!

Last response: in Video Games
May 20, 2005 10:28:21 PM

I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***

I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

--
--Cuth

More about : god

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 10:28:22 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:I have a Sim who wants to have ***10
babies.***
I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

I have a sim who has that want,too.I think she had seven kids already.

Munch.
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 10:39:49 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

Most of the family sims have that want.

Jeanie
May 20, 2005 11:51:02 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now since I
have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby and adopt a
child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into an adult they can
move out with most of their siblings and then have the other kids you need.

Gareeth
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 12:04:15 AM

>I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***

Then they want 20 grandchildren!!!

lol
May 21, 2005 1:26:26 AM

Some of mine do too but I ignore them and eventually that disappears.
I use "population control".
Sage

>I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 2:25:37 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>>
>> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
>
> It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now
> since I have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby
> and adopt a child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into
> an adult they can move out with most of their siblings and then have
> the other kids you need.
>
> Gareeth

The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will fork
anymore. LOL Having a neighborhood with too many families in it who have
lived too many generations will make your computer grind to a halt. I did
that with Pleasantville and had dozens of Broke houses. After the third
generation, everyone the kids met were related to them. I had to create new
famlies for breeding stock. By the fourth generation, it was taking so long
to load Pleasantville and then to open a house that I could start it up, go
fix supper and come back just as it was ready to play. Bah. Too much like
the old Sims 1 game, then, when it took nearly 30 minutes to load the game
with all my downloads.

Jeanie
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 3:54:06 AM

Jeanie wrote:
> LOL Having a neighborhood with too
> many families in it who have lived too many generations will make
> your computer grind to a halt. I did that with Pleasantville and had
> dozens of Broke houses. After the third generation, everyone the
> kids met were related to them. I had to create new famlies for
> breeding stock. By the fourth generation, it was taking so long to
> load Pleasantville and then to open a house that I could start it up,
> go fix supper and come back just as it was ready to play. Bah. Too
> much like the old Sims 1 game, then, when it took nearly 30 minutes
> to load the game with all my downloads.

Yeah the Brokes were my most prodigious breeders too although the Pleasants
eventually gave tham a run for their money. I didn't find it hurt my
computer any and Pleasantview is large enough that you actually have enough
room to accomadate the offspring until they lose the notion they are
related. I was getting cramped for space before univeristy wiped out my
nearly full Pleasantview and the mayor had approved adding birth control to
the water but then they were wiped out. I could load it just fine though
with it nearly full.

Gareeth
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 3:55:37 AM

Jeanie wrote:

> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
> name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will fork
> anymore. LOL

They're supposed to Fork??

OOPs.

-georg
damn that polinator tech!
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 5:06:54 AM

Jeanie wrote:

> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
> name.

So you change the name of your neighborhood to Alabama!!! :-) :-)
:-P

--
--Cuth
...ducking and running

georg wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
>

>> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
>> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same
>> last
>> name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will
>> fork
>> anymore. LOL
>

> They're supposed to Fork??

Yeah, how do you think they have kids?

Some of them are really active mother-forkers...

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

I think Guardian even said that that one was possible to do that with nobody
leaving the lot (through boolprop) but I can't see how.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> > I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
> >
> > I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
>
> It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now since
> have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby and adopt a
> child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into an adult they can
> move out with most of their siblings and then have the other kids you
need.

> Gareeth

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 2:46:32 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
>
> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

I have more than that in real life.

Andrea
!