Oh -- My -- God!

I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***

I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

--
--Cuth
12 answers Last reply

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:I have a Sim who wants to have ***10
    babies.***
    I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

    I have a sim who has that want,too.I think she had seven kids already.

    Munch.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
    >
    > I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

    Most of the family sims have that want.

    Jeanie

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
    >
    > I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

    It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now since I
    have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby and adopt a
    child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into an adult they can
    move out with most of their siblings and then have the other kids you need.

    Gareeth

    >I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***

    Then they want 20 grandchildren!!!

    lol

    Some of mine do too but I ignore them and eventually that disappears.
    I use "population control".
    Sage

    Gareeth wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
    >>
    >> I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
    >
    > It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now
    > since I have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby
    > and adopt a child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into
    > an adult they can move out with most of their siblings and then have
    > the other kids you need.
    >
    > Gareeth

    The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
    become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
    name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will fork
    anymore. LOL Having a neighborhood with too many families in it who have
    lived too many generations will make your computer grind to a halt. I did
    that with Pleasantville and had dozens of Broke houses. After the third
    generation, everyone the kids met were related to them. I had to create new
    famlies for breeding stock. By the fourth generation, it was taking so long
    to load Pleasantville and then to open a house that I could start it up, go
    fix supper and come back just as it was ready to play. Bah. Too much like
    the old Sims 1 game, then, when it took nearly 30 minutes to load the game
    with all my downloads.

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > LOL Having a neighborhood with too
    > many families in it who have lived too many generations will make
    > your computer grind to a halt. I did that with Pleasantville and had
    > dozens of Broke houses. After the third generation, everyone the
    > kids met were related to them. I had to create new famlies for
    > breeding stock. By the fourth generation, it was taking so long to
    > load Pleasantville and then to open a house that I could start it up,
    > go fix supper and come back just as it was ready to play. Bah. Too
    > much like the old Sims 1 game, then, when it took nearly 30 minutes
    > to load the game with all my downloads.

    Yeah the Brokes were my most prodigious breeders too although the Pleasants
    eventually gave tham a run for their money. I didn't find it hurt my
    computer any and Pleasantview is large enough that you actually have enough
    room to accomadate the offspring until they lose the notion they are
    related. I was getting cramped for space before univeristy wiped out my
    nearly full Pleasantview and the mayor had approved adding birth control to
    the water but then they were wiped out. I could load it just fine though
    with it nearly full.

    Gareeth

    Jeanie wrote:

    > The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
    > become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
    > name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will fork
    > anymore. LOL

    They're supposed to Fork??

    OOPs.

    -georg
    damn that polinator tech!

    Jeanie wrote:

    > The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
    > become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same last
    > name.

    So you change the name of your neighborhood to Alabama!!! :-) :-)
    :-P

    --
    --Cuth
    ...ducking and running

    georg wrote:
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >

    >> The only problem with that is that unless you kill them off after they
    >> become adults, pretty soon you've got a dozen households with the same
    >> last
    >> name. Before long, none of the family trees in your neighborhood will
    >> fork
    >> anymore. LOL
    >

    > They're supposed to Fork??

    Yeah, how do you think they have kids?

    Some of them are really active mother-forkers...

    --
    --Cuth

    I think Guardian even said that that one was possible to do that with nobody
    leaving the lot (through boolprop) but I can't see how.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > > I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
    > >
    > > I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!
    >
    > It's not hard. I've probably filled that want at least 30 times now since
    > have had a lot of family Sims. Adoptions count. Have a baby and adopt a
    > child. Keep having babies and when the child turns into an adult they can
    > move out with most of their siblings and then have the other kids you
    need.

    > Gareeth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > I have a Sim who wants to have ***10 babies.***
    >
    > I can't even imagine fulfilling that one!

    I have more than that in real life.

    Andrea

Sims Games Video Games