gapi32.dll

Using Norton SystemWorks checkup I get the message that
C:\Windows|System32\MAPISRVR.EXE cannot access gapi32.dll.

So far as I know this has not created a problem. But I would like to know
what the function of MAPISRVR.EXE and gapi32.dll is.

Thanks

Dave B

Dave, take a look here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320550