Is it possible?

Last response: in Video Games
May 21, 2005 1:12:23 AM

Is it possible for a family aspiration elder to fill the "have a grandchild"
want, with their children having a baby on another lot?

sorry if this has been asked!

Sue

More about : question

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 1:12:24 AM

"Susannah" <susannah_janeuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is it possible for a family aspiration elder to fill the "have a
> grandchild" want, with their children having a baby on another lot?
>
> sorry if this has been asked!
>
> Sue Hi

Yes it works that way
but I had them invite each other over, just to make sure :)

Julia

May 21, 2005 1:23:55 AM

"Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Susannah" <susannah_janeuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Is it possible for a family aspiration elder to fill the "have a
>> grandchild" want, with their children having a baby on another lot?
>>
>> sorry if this has been asked!
>>
>> Sue Hi
>
> Yes it works that way
> but I had them invite each other over, just to make sure :)
>
> Julia

Good Idea! Because I've had them not even notice even if they come to the
house for a visit they don't seem to know it's their grandchild and
sometimes don't even like them.
Do you invite them when or shortly after the child is born?
Sage

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 2:17:53 AM

Sage wrote:

> Good Idea! Because I've had them not even notice even if they come to
> the house for a visit they don't seem to know it's their grandchild
> and sometimes don't even like them.
> Do you invite them when or shortly after the child is born?

It's totally unecessary to invite the grandparent over although if the
grandparent is a family Sim they often seem to invite themself over. They
should have met new grandchild so and so in their memory and that is all it
takes to fill the want.

Gareeth