Is it possible?

Is it possible for a family aspiration elder to fill the "have a grandchild"
want, with their children having a baby on another lot?

sorry if this has been asked!

Sue
3 answers Last reply
More about possible

    "Susannah" <susannah_janeuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Is it possible for a family aspiration elder to fill the "have a
    > grandchild" want, with their children having a baby on another lot?
    >
    > sorry if this has been asked!
    >
    > Sue Hi

    Yes it works that way
    but I had them invite each other over, just to make sure :)

    Julia

    "Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Susannah" <susannah_janeuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Is it possible for a family aspiration elder to fill the "have a
    >> grandchild" want, with their children having a baby on another lot?
    >>
    >> sorry if this has been asked!
    >>
    >> Sue Hi
    >
    > Yes it works that way
    > but I had them invite each other over, just to make sure :)
    >
    > Julia

    Good Idea! Because I've had them not even notice even if they come to the
    house for a visit they don't seem to know it's their grandchild and
    sometimes don't even like them.
    Do you invite them when or shortly after the child is born?
    Sage

    Sage wrote:

    > Good Idea! Because I've had them not even notice even if they come to
    > the house for a visit they don't seem to know it's their grandchild
    > and sometimes don't even like them.
    > Do you invite them when or shortly after the child is born?

    It's totally unecessary to invite the grandparent over although if the
    grandparent is a family Sim they often seem to invite themself over. They
    should have met new grandchild so and so in their memory and that is all it
    takes to fill the want.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games