Solved

Illustrated layout of Audigy 2ZS speaker connecyions

Hello,
Please assist. What are the colour codings on the Audigy 2ZS . Do I plug in the colour coded plugs from the speakers as per the colour codes on the sound card.

Many thanks.

Andy
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about illustrated layout audigy speaker connecyions
  1. Best answer
    Stooge_01 said:
    Hello,
    Please assist. What are the colour codings on the Audigy 2ZS . Do I plug in the colour coded plugs from the speakers as per the colour codes on the sound card.

Many thanks.

Andy

That is why they are color coded.
  2. Thanks for your reply. However I have solved this problem. I was able to find a diagram of the Audigy plug panel layout and strange as it may seem the colour codings of the speakers and the sound card do not correspond.i.e green from the speakers does not go into the green connection of the sound card and this applies to the other plugs as well. But thanks for your answer.
  3. Stooge_01 said:
    Thanks for your reply. However I have solved this problem. I was able to find a diagram of the Audigy plug panel layout and strange as it may seem the colour codings of the speakers and the sound card do not correspond.i.e green from the speakers does not go into the green connection of the sound card and this applies to the other plugs as well. But thanks for your answer.

Hmmmm, yes very strange. Rather defeats the purpose of color coding !
  4. ksiemb said:
    Hmmmm, yes very strange. Rather defeats the purpose of color coding !

I think it has to do with the type of speakers one is using. I have a set of 5.1 Turando speakers . I cannot find what model they are but have used the Creative 5.1 set-up.Seems to be working o.k. Except I do not get the bass I was expecting.
  5. Best answer selected by Stooge_01.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Speakers Sound Cards Windows XP