mts2 question

Call me a bit thick but I've seen a few people mention an adult section on
mts2 - i've never found it just general bits and bobs within the normal
posts.

Can anyone direct me to the right location?

Thanks in advance

Is
2 answers Last reply
More about mts2 question

    Anya1971 wrote:
    > Call me a bit thick but I've seen a few people mention an adult
    > section on mts2 - i've never found it just general bits and bobs
    > within the normal posts.
    >
    > Can anyone direct me to the right location?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Is

    After you sign in at MTS2 go to "edit profile". You will find it under
    "quick Links" on the right hand side. Make sure you have your birthdate
    listed in your profile. If you are over 18, the adult section will become
    visible to you in the forums after that.

    Jeanie

    Thanks Jeanie

    I knew it would be something obvious I just never thought to enter my DOB
    before

    > Anya1971 wrote:
    > > Call me a bit thick but I've seen a few people mention an adult
    > > section on mts2 - i've never found it just general bits and bobs
    > > within the normal posts.
    > >
    > > Can anyone direct me to the right location?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > >
    > > Is
    >
    > After you sign in at MTS2 go to "edit profile". You will find it under
    > "quick Links" on the right hand side. Make sure you have your birthdate
    > listed in your profile. If you are over 18, the adult section will become
    > visible to you in the forums after that.
    >
    > Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games