Sony XBRITE screens: Are they all the same? Opinions?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 15, 2004 9:36:56 AM

Im looking at sony vaio laptops, on a budget (2nd hand as well). Ever since I saw the new Sony TR1a/tr3a 's screen, the xbrite 10.4 inch, i was stunned and I want my laptop to have a screen like that. My question is, are the other Sony laptop's that have the XBRITE technology as good as the tr1a screen? For example, the pcg-sr17k has xbrite and the same 10.4 screen but not widescreen, is that display look as good?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 15, 2004 11:36:39 AM

ignoramus@ignorant.igg wrote:
> Im looking at sony vaio laptops, on a budget (2nd hand as well). Ever
> since I saw the new Sony TR1a/tr3a 's screen, the xbrite 10.4 inch, i
> was stunned and I want my laptop to have a screen like that. My
> question is, are the other Sony laptop's that have the XBRITE
> technology as good as the tr1a screen? For example, the pcg-sr17k has
> xbrite and the same 10.4 screen but not widescreen, is that display
> look as good?

yes