Insufficient security rights

pawarreenasingh

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
Hello, I recently installed the window xp sp3 on my computer. I have 1 and a half GB Ram It is gegabyte co. Motherboard, I assembled my computer from nehru place. I am using core 2 duo processor. I have seagate harddisk. and I have done parallel installation 5 times on my computer on different drive on c, d, f. The current parallel installation that I have done on my f drive right during the time of installation had been giving me errors. when finally the os got installed on my computer. I got the error message windows cannot create temporary user profile but has logged you on with the default profile for the system the sytem cannot find the path specified. I found that one of the operating system is loading fine recently my brother told me. I am thinking of formatting and recreated the partitions and deleting the partition. And going for clean installation after taking back of my computer. I was to install the virtual pc and three iso xp vista 7 will it be running fine on 1 and a half gb memory.

TRENDING THREADS