v551 voice dialing

Anyone with the Mot V551 have trouble using voice dialing? I have tried
and tried to set up, and cannot get it to accept any names. Is this a
handfree only funtion?

Jim

check to see if you have the numbers stored to the phone or the SIM. If
stored to the SIM, the options for voice tag do not show. If you copy the
numbers you want to the phone you will see voice tag and picture caller id
options.

"No Spam" <JOHNSMITH@EXAMPLE.NET> wrote in message
> Anyone with the Mot V551 have trouble using voice dialing? I have tried
> and tried to set up, and cannot get it to accept any names. Is this a
> handfree only funtion?

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Multi-syllable names have higher recognition than one syllable.
In other words, phone is more likely to recognize Susan vs. Sue.

or "phone home" vs. "home".

--
Steve