Free new comp help plz

gazzahazza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
hi first so heres goes..

just brought a asus m4a97t delux mobo with a amd phenom x4 am2 cpu and a 320 sata with 4gb of corsier ram and a radeon hd 4650 graphics card. i put it all together fine but wen i turn on the computer i get power to everything but nothing appears on the screen and no bios beeps??? can some1 please help thanx :)

gazzahazza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
sorry new and just want to get it fix!!

after reading the sticky on boot problems i tried to boot the computer with just the cpu and botherboard connected and got no beeps so i am now guessing got a bad motherboard. so guess back to shop.

thanx for the hlp and sorry for being *** with english.

The case speaker is very different from your speakers, it is located within the case and connects to a two pin connector on the motherboard itself, if you do not have that connected you will not hear the beep codes.

The onboard sound is a significantly higher level function than the beep codes are, your onboard sound has not been initialize yet so no you will not get beep codes through your speakers. If you have other computers around see if you can scrounge a case speaker out of one of those.

We need a picture to link in the sticky. I'll whip one up.

8pincpu.jpg

So you have power plugged in there as well as the the 24-pin?

There is a link in the thread I posted about a way to buy a cheap motherboard speaker. We still need to know what motherboard this is, as well as the rest of the info.

gazzahazza

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
its a asus m4a97-t deluxe motherboard
amd phenom II x4 810
1gb radeon xfx hd 4650 pci-e grahpics
4gb corsairTwinx XMS£ DDR3-1066
320 gb samgsing spintpoint

and yeh power is pluged in there!