Dead Sims Dead but...

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

I have bug :(

When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I ) window
saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...

I'm baffled.

I have Uni installed since the problem has started :(

Wesley wrote:
> I have bug :(
>
> When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I ) window
> saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...
>
> I'm baffled.
>
> I have Uni installed since the problem has started :(

That's okay. I had a Sim get a phone call that said Angela Pleasant was
no longer a family friend. My Angela Pleasant has been dead for a long
time!!

--
--Cuth

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Yeah that's a known bug - try Mod the Sims 2 or Various Simmers and see if
there's a fix for it.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Yeah that's a known bug - try Mod the Sims 2 or Various Simmers and see if
> there's a fix for it.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Yeah....I'm watching Mod the Sims 2 but none fix for this thing ...I have
stopped playing Sims 2 at the moment there is no way to continue because it
will worst bug.

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

On Mon, 23 May 2005 07:08:34 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de>
wrote:

>I have bug :(
>
>When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I ) window
>saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...

Me too... I tried bringing her back to life and killing her again. She
was still there, so I used SimPE to delete her character file.

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

> Me too... I tried bringing her back to life and killing her again. She
> was still there, so I used SimPE to delete her character file.

I figure can work out made him zombie or resurrect but must have (
tombstone ) and drown him killed him whatever this really work well :) but
it does upset me :(

I back to my back up save game and wait for patch from MAXIS!

Wesley wrote:

> Yeah....I'm watching Mod the Sims 2 but none fix for this thing ...I
> have stopped playing Sims 2 at the moment there is no way to continue
> because it will worst bug.

There's a way to remind them they are dead with that tombstone of life and
death. I thought that had come up here. I saved the method but it was lost
in the reformat.

Gareeth

> Wesley wrote:
>>>
>> Yeah....I'm watching Mod the Sims 2 but none fix for this thing ...I
>> have stopped playing Sims 2 at the moment there is no way to continue
>> because it will worst bug.
>
> There's a way to remind them they are dead with that tombstone of life and
> death. I thought that had come up here. I saved the method but it was lost
> in the reformat.

I think it's something like "Get family member". The partially departed Sim
will appear, and then within a few moments will fade out with a message
saying they died on another lot. I had to do this a couple of days ago
because Neville was being persistently alive despite his recent death.