Dead Sims Dead but...

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

I have bug :(

When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I ) window
saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...

I'm baffled.

I have Uni installed since the problem has started :(
7 answers Last reply
More about dead sims dead

    Wesley wrote:
    > I have bug :(
    >
    > When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I ) window
    > saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...
    >
    > I'm baffled.
    >
    > I have Uni installed since the problem has started :(

    That's okay. I had a Sim get a phone call that said Angela Pleasant was
    no longer a family friend. My Angela Pleasant has been dead for a long
    time!!

    --
    --Cuth
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Yeah that's a known bug - try Mod the Sims 2 or Various Simmers and see if
    there's a fix for it.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
    > I have bug :(
    >
    > When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I )
    window
    > saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...
    >
    > I'm baffled.
    >
    > I have Uni installed since the problem has started :(

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    > Yeah that's a known bug - try Mod the Sims 2 or Various Simmers and see if
    > there's a fix for it.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    Yeah....I'm watching Mod the Sims 2 but none fix for this thing ...I have
    stopped playing Sims 2 at the moment there is no way to continue because it
    will worst bug.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 07:08:34 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de>
    wrote:

    >I have bug :(
    >
    >When my sim died got urn ok close game to neighborhood but that ( I ) window
    >saying that sim still alive ? but inside the house he is dead...

    Me too... I tried bringing her back to life and killing her again. She
    was still there, so I used SimPE to delete her character file.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    > Me too... I tried bringing her back to life and killing her again. She
    > was still there, so I used SimPE to delete her character file.

    I figure can work out made him zombie or resurrect but must have (
    tombstone ) and drown him killed him whatever this really work well :) but
    it does upset me :(

    I back to my back up save game and wait for patch from MAXIS!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Wesley wrote:

    > Yeah....I'm watching Mod the Sims 2 but none fix for this thing ...I
    > have stopped playing Sims 2 at the moment there is no way to continue
    > because it will worst bug.

    There's a way to remind them they are dead with that tombstone of life and
    death. I thought that had come up here. I saved the method but it was lost
    in the reformat.

    Gareeth

    > Wesley wrote:
    >>>
    >> Yeah....I'm watching Mod the Sims 2 but none fix for this thing ...I
    >> have stopped playing Sims 2 at the moment there is no way to continue
    >> because it will worst bug.
    >
    > There's a way to remind them they are dead with that tombstone of life and
    > death. I thought that had come up here. I saved the method but it was lost
    > in the reformat.

    I think it's something like "Get family member". The partially departed Sim
    will appear, and then within a few moments will fade out with a message
    saying they died on another lot. I had to do this a couple of days ago
    because Neville was being persistently alive despite his recent death.

Sims Games Video Games