Considered by Most - Or Best

Scuzzi

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
On the market today , I've seen many top brands slip away into absurd prices into making it at TOP of the game but Which is Which ... these Phone order companies from when I started out are losing Sense of Ethusiaists but keeping it affordable ! My question is For the next year I guess : Build my own or Buy ?

What exactly are we talking about here? Are you asking whether you should build your own computer?

If that's not what you're asking, then you need to be more clear about what you're talking about since it's not in your title or the body of your thread.

As always however, you'll get a better, more reliable, faster computer for less money if you do it yourself.

If anything, the amount we save by building our own is shrinking. At the low ened, it's almost impossible to build for hat you can buy pre-built. However, you will undoubtedly have a better product if you build it yourself because you get to decidee where to make the compromises. When you see an ad for a PC which touts CPU, memory and video capabilities, ya know ya gonna get shorted on the HD.

AT the hi end it's a different story....here you can save some significant costs by self building....and come upgrade or problem time, and you cme on fporums like this, you will know exactly what is in the box.

Scuzzi

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009

Sorry . I'm talking about the computer Ads on the Web .

huron

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
I personally like to build, but at the low end, it's tough (even with choosing superior components) to compete if you have to include the cost of an OS.

For mid-range and above, it's a no-brainer for me. I love to build.