G

If you will be transporting your case around for LAn parties with mates and the likes, the scout is the cases for you, but the HAF is vert similar, more of a typical in-situe case though....I love my scout and wouldnt change it unless I went for water cooling one day and the scout as my LAN case..

illegalmonkey

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Hmmm.... well they both have a lot of the same features but I prefer the Storm Scout myself which has a few extra tool-less things on it such as the PCI panel slots on the back.

theAnimal

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009

The HAF has thumbscrews, which are also tool-less.

G

Tacky and cheap, would like to see any Antec cases hold up to the punishment that the Scout does on a weekly basis, and I tell you what, Ive had Mice and headphones stolen at large gatherings before, the SCOUT solves that problem effectively!

tortnotes

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2009
I'd go with the Scout. I've worked in systems with a Scout and a HAF 932, and they share most of the important features. I like a lot of the design elements of the Scout and the overall look of it (and those handles!) but really, you can't go wrong with either one. Pick whichever appeals to you more.