XFX Overclockers.co.uk Warranty 2 years or Double Lifetime?

xsistor

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
Hi,

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-136-XF&tool=3 I saw this XFX GTX 275 XXX card at overclockers and it says 2 yr warranty. But from what I heard XFX gives double lifetime warranty - and wanted to get it for that, cos i could sell it next year and get a GTX 380 or something and the buyer would get the warranty. I also hear that XFX and EVGA are the only companies that cover overclocking.

But the warranty for this particular card seems to be with overclockers.co.uk and is 2 years. Does this mean the normal XFX warranty does not apply to this part?

I was thinking of choosing XFX over any others specifically because:

1) it is priced similar to other cards (Gainward, Asus, etc) without being as expensive as BFG

2) warranty covers overclocked parts (From what I hear)

3) double life time warranty, so u can sell it with the buyer being able to register for warranty

After seeing this 2 year thing on Overclockers, I'm thinking perhaps this does not apply in the UK.

Can anyone provide any details on this?

thanks

The XFX double lifetime warranty, last time this came up was region specific, why ? pass but if i remember correctly its only northern US and canada that get it.
You could check teh XFX website if you wanted to.

Mactronix