Sign in with
Your question

I need help to fix my LG Flatron 915FT Plus!

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 1, 2002 4:03:16 AM

Hi, I've had my LG Flatron 915FT Plus for over a year now till some technician came to fix up some stuff. Now they have mess up the settings on my monitor. They have move the contrast and the settings on the window and now it all looks messed up. The "window now all look crooked on the sides and I'm having a hard time setting it back to normal. Do anyone here know what is the default settings that came with the monitor? Also how do I access "recall mode" to go back to factory default settings? I can't seem to be able to access it cuz it says that its always on...

Thx.

More about : fix flatron 915ft

November 1, 2002 9:43:48 AM

Have you tried removing the monitor in Device Manager, rebooting and re-installing the monitor?

:eek:  Wingding - sugar and spice and all things vice :eek: 
November 1, 2002 3:02:55 PM

i don't think you can return to factory settings.i have a flatron 795 ft plus and these type of monitors including your's, sets recall mode that you previously used.So if you activate recall mode,monitor will return to the settings that you previously used.This may help.To activate recall mode go to recall in the special settings and press brightness button once.
!