cleetsr388

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
I have a pci-e evga e-geforce 7200 gs I never found this before I suspect it my own fault cus I sometimes sweat abit playing in my computer tower however I only suspect that because I found its o0n my heatsink. my cards temp is 61c seems stable no issues my ram on the card has encrusted white gunk on two chips and some parts on the end of the card I got what I could off and found this is likely not something I would be able to figure out on my own. My computer has more then enough fans going in it and I added one to my videocard not very big and does work. I just wanna know will that corrid my cards ram or is this normal? If its my own sweat that has encursted on there how do I get it off? I tried damp towel with water que tips with rubbing achoul I am out of ideas. Anyone else?

cleetsr388

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
I have a GeForce 7200 GS and the ram on it has this weird buildup I noticed its on my heatsink as well I think that might be my own sweat however if it is not ethier way is it harmful to my system and can I remove it?

White gunk no to worry chip okay for to work on the PC if not to bother with issue of performance or need right guard will not cause sweat to drip on to chip and build up gunk to remove on small fan working good when you open PC be sure of to put sweatband on forehead and problem solved.

hundredislandsboy

Distinguished

I don't know why problem need solving to begin with because why get white goo gunk on your PC to begin with you must be careful and use hand towel problem solved.

cleetsr388

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
no I would have to flip the pc upsidedown to get one or take out the videocard to get one.
I just fear if its my own sweat could that cause damage?
Cause I was fighting with the pwr jack for my videocard fan was gonna suater it but instead I get the problem off the card itself and the fan connected fine been no issues since ....so far

cleetsr388

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009

I don't know cause I am worried my own sweat may cause damage happened cus my pwr jack for my videocard fan was not fitting correctly superglue failed twice so I was gonna saunter it and then just found the improper plastic peice could be safely removed without damage to the pins and system been fine and my crashes were cus my 80 gig drive was stalling out. fixed that and all has been good so far

Xenonvector927

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009

Ever heard of a full stop? They're used in these magical things called SENTENCES. You're posts are usually better than this. The OP was bad enough.